A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sawk

While waiting for the servers, I'm going to do other fun things. What are you guys doing at the moment while waiting for the servers?

MichalPlays

ono Please Open the Second server  <3  :3

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: Sawk on 2015 Jan 24, 07:42:40
While waiting for the servers, I'm going to do other fun things. What are you guys doing at the moment while waiting for the servers?

Im on youtube and thinking about playing some Minecraft
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Tokarief

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 07:43:27
Im on youtube and thinking about playing some Minecraft

Well, I'm gonna go play some Fire Emblem.

claus789

on may wayout the door. hope it will get better when im back home :)

Racquel SilverSpirit

It all helps in the development stage for them so be patient and keep with it and we should get there in the end
"A Proud Member Of The (EqU) Pony Rp Community"
https://www.equ.rocks/
"Your Only Limit Is The Limit One Places On Themselves"
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15996.0

Moonlit Star

watching some livestreams and relaxing :P possibly do some art or writing while waiting
I'm an artist over on Fur Affinity. I draw mainly humans, my creations or ponies.

I'm also a huge nerd who enjoys screeching.

ILM126

Then it brakes and telling me the name is too long!

Throws arms in the air

Mysty Breeze

question
when I got on around 12:10 AM EST I was unicorn and kept staying in aerial view of cantermore so is that a glitch or do I press a button?
Retired Member of Brohoof.com A minecraft replica of equestria. Closing May 29th 2016

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: ILM126 on 2015 Jan 24, 07:53:14

Then it brakes and telling me the name is too long!

Throws arms in the air

How do you take screenshot? I forgot  x3
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Swiftflame

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 07:56:17
How do you take screenshot? I forgot  x3
it should tell you if you look in your control settings
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC and smileys can be used in your signature. This is best Siggy :P

Aylayla Thornberry

Just finished giving my tortoise some food and hugs, now I'm gonna browse other games and maybe play some Fantasy Life.

Night Breeze

Greetings from Europe.
Every time I try to connect it either tells me host unavailable or no character servers running.

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: SpectraDust on 2015 Jan 24, 07:57:20
F12

Thanks SpectraDust!

Quote from: Swiftflame on 2015 Jan 24, 07:57:24
it should tell you if you look in your control settings

...that completely slipped my mind  :s

MichalPlays

WizzlePiff

I gona code Email servers o3o leave some loe for me friends owo/

Niraht

It is a pity that we do not live in a perfect world wherein every one lives together peacefully, it is further a pity that there have to be those who take pleasure in ruining things for others, but, as we know, this is life.    :P  :(

Kudos to those who created LoE, and all their hard work in trying to fix the game and stop the attack, I have seen this happen to other games before, and it is not fun for those that have to fix it.  :)

I stand by you all and wish you good luck and know you will succeed.  <3

And even if I am unable to play this weekend due to the attack, I will know a good game will await, and another chance will be had to see the world you created.
If it flies it must be a Pegasus.

Blue Shield

Mysty Breeze

Quote from: MichalPlays on 2015 Jan 24, 07:58:41
gg >:/

I cant connect either but at least I see the server list again but I cant download update from launcher
Retired Member of Brohoof.com A minecraft replica of equestria. Closing May 29th 2016

Go Up