A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zyr

I got in and made Written Word (in hindsight I should have made my OC Velvet Sash, but whatever) but now the game runs really slowly when talking to NPCs and such
Fleur's biggest fan

MichalPlays

Quote from: lunerhive on 2015 Jan 24, 06:01:52
launcher is x32 and for download tells me to extract the folder but then tells me i need to exacute Win_x64_Data folder...( cant get it to work or its just my first time trying to do this..)

try all version of this launcher (x32 and x64 version)

Cybestry

Quote from: Shadow Wing47 on 2015 Jan 24, 06:04:56
It doesn't want me leaving Cloudsdale! i just keep looking at a view of canterlot evertime i try to go to the blimp! :P

Me too actually

Altonator

I made my pony then upon saving connection timed out :P

Shadow Wing47

I was making a unicorn so i could just start their but now... i can't connect to server  DD:

Soobel

How to go somewhere other places than Cantermore? Its impossible today?
  Cloudie Brilliant, Dusklight Blossom, Tomato Delight

Aylayla Thornberry

Got in, made my pony, flew a bit, screen kept going dark so I couldn't move, now everytime I click to join, LoE crashes.

Rainboom_Dash

goodponyplayer

2015 Jan 24, 06:15:10 #109 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 06:16:43 by goodponyplayer
Oy, is there a space for 1 more to say that the server isnt loading?  :P
Edit: in case there is, im another one with "no response from host" :P
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

ParasitcSquid

Just successfully made my OC Mena Green!
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Altonator

Lync Volan

before all this Ruckus~

Just a pony staring at the night sky calmly~

Soobel

Looks like only one server works, all the community try to play and then coming crashes and dissconnections. Hope the team working enthusiastically and not give up.
  Cloudie Brilliant, Dusklight Blossom, Tomato Delight

Cybestry

It's safe to say the first part of this OSW was a disaster

lunerhive

Quote from: MichalPlays on 2015 Jan 24, 06:09:16
try all version of this launcher (x32 and x64 version)

Ah just try x32(tried x64 before) still saying "There should be 'loe_Data' folder next to the executable" dont know quite know what that means

Shadow Wing47

Armored star! created and in game yay!

Tokitok210

Conection time out ...again, I'm getting used to it.
I really appreciate all your work but, you know, I really want play and check out what's new you added to game.
I hope you will open more servers

Cybestry

LPatamon

Quote from: BeebarbX on 2015 Jan 24, 06:06:12
I could get in, pick my character, but for some reason it tries to load the I-don't-know-it's-name-yet Crystal Empire parallel map. Only it doesn't, it freezes before it actually starts loading, and forces me to exit.

Upon launching the game and trying to login, I am presented with "That user is already playing."

What is going on?

I'm getting that exact problem. What's going on? e.e

Go Up