Pokemon anypony?

Started by Nala Valor, 2012 Apr 07, 17:17:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Firey

The only pokemon I have played was Pokemon Yellow, Red, crystal, silver, gold and Blue on GameBoy Colour.       ^-^
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Chishio Kunrin

I didn't get to play Pokemon a whole lot when I was a kid. I believe I had Yellow and... either Red or FireRed. And then I got Pokemon Stadium or something for N64. I think the next Pokemon game I got after that was SoulSilver, and then I got Pokemon Black. I have never, ever seen a shiny... I think. Though, in Black, when I chose Oshawott as my starter, it was female, and there's a 12.5% chance for starters in any game to be female.

By the way, apparently Black2/White2 will have pokemon from previous gens in it. That's the only thing I can really tell from the Japanese trailer.

I have a little Charmander toy that I got from a Poptarts box years ago. I used to have these keychain pokemon that you could put in a pokeball, but I'm not sure where they went. I also had an original pokedex.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zygrograxgra

I've never seen a shiny before.
Ever.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Apr 16, 10:57:27
I've never seen a shiny before.
Ever.

I'm not alone! :3

Also, I like 5th gen. I don't like all the pokemon, since a portion of them are terrible, but some of them were kinda good. But I really like the story, Unova is pretty interesting, season changing is cool, I kinda like how they beefed the pokemon up, and the fact that the "bad guys" wanted to liberate pokemon instead of take over/destroy the world was a nice change of pace.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Torch43

I've seen a couple shinys in my day...the first was a green zubat in fire red version. another was a shiny barboach, and i caught it and i had no idea why it was shiny, at the time, so i evolved it into a shiny whiscash! haha that was awesome. and i also got a shiny Riolu/Lucario through a trade with someone from Japan.  :)
-Forever a Furry, AlwaysNero-

Thanks to Cutiebone, for making my Avatar!

Nala Valor

I can't see anything but shiny pokemon!
((I  <3 my hack))
I got a shiny breloom (plant and fighting) is attack are seed bomb, sky uppercut... Fire blast and ice beam... That kind of hack.

Ink Tracks

If you played SoulSilver, you have seen a shiny. The red gyarados is one, technically.  ;)

I've seen a few shiny Pokemon over the years. I know I have a shiny Rapidash on my own SoulSilver game, and a shiny Jigglypuff in White. Also, are female starters really that rare? My Snivy was female.

I'm glad there will be older gen. Pokemon in Black2/White2. There are some newer Pokemon I like, but not enough.

Book Smarts

I've gotten a golden starly in pokemon pearl, should've named it swag  lol

Zaner-Boy

I've played about four pokemon games all the way through, and I've never seen a shiny. One day...

Haned tom.

I have found a shiny legendary. Got destroyed by it though.
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

Biscuit Bun

I used my action replay to get shinies once. but I prefer the regular colors. (The shiny colors tend to be purple a lot.) They're not that great.
(===((I)( :::::::::::::> A Wild Honedge appeared!
(/°0°)/ ~o  (===((I)( :::::::::::::>
((o)).....~o~.....((o)).....*o* CLICK

0xfoo

The only shiny I ever found was a weedle in Soul Silver, but it was before I had met Mr. Pokemon, so alas, no pokeballs :'(

Ink Tracks

Quote from: 0xfoo on 2012 Apr 17, 23:38:03
The only shiny I ever found was a weedle in Soul Silver, but it was before I had met Mr. Pokemon, so alas, no pokeballs :'(

That's awful. I would be so ticked at the universe if that happened to me.  lol

Biscuit Bun

Although without cheating, the only legit pokemon I ever found shiny was a growlithe in silver version. Only for it to use roar. In saphire I found a shiny lotad and caught it but I didn't even want a lotad so it was in my pc the whole time
(===((I)( :::::::::::::> A Wild Honedge appeared!
(/°0°)/ ~o  (===((I)( :::::::::::::>
((o)).....~o~.....((o)).....*o* CLICK

Tiger

I have never found a shiny before, but my sister Cassie has. She found a shiny oddish and caught it immediately. My brother used cheatcodes ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Book Smarts

The thing I really used cheating device for pokemon was in the original silver version where I switched my starter pokemon with an eevee or a larvitar  ovO

Little Judas

Just say this, thought it was fitting.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

CyanideInsanity

After seeing Pokepark's battle system, I kinda want them to make a, more or less, main game involving that sort of real time 3d area battle system. Anyone else think this would be an awesome idea?
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Rainy-Chan

Just dropping by to tell you that yes, I do have a shiny Sandslash that I caught in the safari zone.

Octavia

Found a shiny Wingull once in Pokemon Sapphire. Got a critical hit on it and it died. :(

Go Up