Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Firey

uhhhhhhhhm.............Driv3r.....I think   ovO
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Jenzy

Honestly, I have no clue upon which game I first beat. X3

Probably Super Mario Land on the Game Boy as (I believe) it was the first game I've ever played... (I just played through a few levels, so probably not) O:

I have a pretty rough Gaming History... I'm a gamer now, and a big Mario/Nintendo fan. But I'm quite uncertain of the age I played my first true game I've ever played, and the first true game I've completed.

RainboNarwhals

CidThePony

I can't remember but I think it was Pokemon Crystal

Prismatic

It would probably be the original DooM for me.

(Rise of the Triad's final boss we couldn't figure out for 10 years, so go figure)

Infestissumam

The first game I ever beat was Super Mario Bros, when I was a wee lad.
When in the real world am I ever going to need chemistry or math or the English language?

Valy Wave

I am not sure if it was "Super Mario Wolrd" (on SNES) or "Super Mario Land 2" (on Gameboy), but one of the 2 it was :)
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears, put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light
My OC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=9560.0

Echo8066

Ah, thinking back, it is hard to remember the exact game I ever beat... But if I recall I believe it was Between Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, or Clockwork Knight. (The Spyro and Crash were the older versions, not newer, by the by)

alexandas

Well, I'm not exactly sure that this is true, but there's a pretty high chance it was either Lego Star Wars 1 or 2 or Pokemon Platinum.  It's most likely one of those.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Chrisgotjar

The first game I ever finished was "Streets of Rage 2" on the Sega Mega Drive (Sega Genesis) if I remember correctly.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Filigree

Definitely one of those cheap LCD Tiger handheld games. I had so many of those ...

katarjin

Goldeneye baby N64 was my first gaming console ever heh mom had a fit YOUR SHOOTING PEOPLE?!!! (she gave up a few years later)
im just a guy who likes ponies and internet spaceships  LONG LIVE THE LUNAR REPUBLIC

Divine_Egg

Mario Kart 64 :D if that counts... :/

fluttershyyay

Super mario bros. I beat it with my younger one.

LightKnight

First game I ever beat... hmm.... I'd have to say it is an old shockwave game that requires a very old computer and Groove Engine now. Went by the name of 'Death from Above' I've loved the FPS genera ever sence. I still think none could compair to that one game specifically as it was cutting edge for the time of its development and released. Basicly its a pilot v NPC pilot game. If you know how to fly well then your fine. Over the years my motor skills to be able to play it have droped dramaticly. I still think of it fondly though as its the very FIRST game I ever beat. The "boss" level was killer considering they forcefully ramp up the difficulty on you and spawn a ton of NPC planes that a heck of a lot faster then you. Unless your quick on your feet and know what is behind you. Your going to crash and burn. The death sean isn't pritty either. *death scream BOOM!* So yeah it was an interesting game.

Free to play games are my strong suit with on exeption. Planet Side 2. Which in my book I be no where near beating/getting top rank.  :l Like I care about it really, I mean like everything else its just a game. This specific MMO-RP-FPS is crazy unbalanced and only for the hardcore now. Considering I survived this long playing it without going insane. I consider that a small gamers achievement.

ManeFlame

Rescue Rangers. NES.
Still waiting on the remake like Ducktales got, WayForward!

Paladinray112

I beat halo 1 I was 4 at the time i think.

HugoSIII

Super Mario Bros for Nintendo it was really hard maybe if i try now i cant pass the first level that was really long ago and i have lost touch with games. X3

Wolfbeast

Quote from: Paladinray112 on 2014 Apr 17, 21:13:37
I beat halo 1 I was 4 at the time i think.

Halo 1 was my jam. It came out when i was like 6 and i got it almost immediately for the pc. I spent most of my time on multiplayer, though, so i didn't finish the singleplayer campaign till years later, so I have to say the first game i ever finished, all the way, no ifs ands or buts, was the neverwinter nights original campaign. I hadn;t figured out the multiplayer in order to procrastinate on the singleplayer at that time

Go Up