Special video game moments!

Started by Billow Pillow, 2013 Feb 04, 03:11:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Billow Pillow

2013 Feb 04, 03:11:53 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 04, 21:41:55 by Lyra Heartstrings
Introduction:
Greetings, and welcome! I have learned that i am partially insane! Also today, i have created this thread due to all the "obvious" up coming topics in the video game section, hopefully this topic will help stop a few of them before we get topics popping up like "most comical", "silliest", and or what ever else people could create.  Also, I must admit i feel rather strange not making a topic with over one thousand words. :nod:

Topic:
Think back to all the video games you player over the years and remember all the special moments you had when playing.  Doesn't matter what kind of moments they where, let's all just relive the past once more, and ramble on about our favourite video game moments!
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Julius

Well! That's a tough one... So many videogames and so many great moments to choose from! ^-^

I really can't think of a favorite... So while I come up with something, let's say that anything from Zelda or Final Fantasy works for m...

Wait, I got it.

Flying both in Skyward Sword and in LoE... :)

Best. Feeling. EVER! :]
Purr~

Rissian

Almost tipping my truck over in Euro Truck Simulator 2 that was pretty funny.

But a main moment would have to be... Maybe the final boss in Mana Khemia 1, the music was pretty amazing and so was the semi-final boss before it.

Spoiler: ending spoilers • show
The main character wanting to vanish from the world and give up all his friends. His friends had to knock sense into him to stop him. The music plays when they have to fight him.

StaticBoom

Playing through 'Journey' on ps3 for the first time, gosh it was beautiful.

Oh and I caught a shiny in black and white 2, i think i screamed, i wasn't prepared at all XD
My OC list
[move][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/f57n7d.gif[/img][/move]

I'm too metal for this.

The Stars

Headshoting Tiger in TF2... Because then I  got to madk the best joke right after that XD

"Hey Tiger... I knew you were always open minded, but this is a little much!"

... Ok, so I told her before her head went flying off, but still, it happened and I delivered the punchline XD
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Book Smarts

Me and my friends taking an hour off in Halo 3, and trying to flip an Elephant vehicle lol

Detective Woona

Final Fantasy IX - You Are Not Alone sequence, and....Vivi on the airship.
Also I adore all the characters from that game, except Zidane, whom I despise.

A scene from The Witcher: Enhanced Edition where Geralt addresses a mob of angry villagers bearing torches and pitchforks. The writing, the music, the cinematography, everything about that scene is perfect, and to this day, I get shivers every time I see it.

The entirety of Okami, Journey, and Shadow of The Colossus. You owe it to yourself to play those if you haven't already.
They showcase just how good of an interactive storytelling medium video games can be.  :')
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

super_chris85

when i was 7 and got my first Chaos emerald in Sonic the Hedgehog

Beating sephiroth for the first time in Kingdom Hearts

The Silent Wolf

Beating Pokemon Diamond for the first time. I really like died when that happened, I was so happy but crying.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Haned tom.

Finding a way without hacks to become a godlike being just with the armor.
Also playing Okami.
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

Teal Turken

Dead Rising.

I fired about 15 fully loaded guns at the helicopter on the third day. Nothing worked.
I kicked a soccer ball at it and it exploded.
I was so excited and happy I said "Snoccer Ball"
Since we have called any black and white or solid white ball in video games that has the speed and potential to kill someone a snoccer ball. lol

HaponyHanzo

Final Fantasy 7 when i first played and Sephiroth kills Aeris i cried. You get to know her and you feel the special relationship between her and Cloud and then she just gets killed...Well i leveled her all the time and didn't know who could be my new party member. :c

Rissian

FF7 contained a lot of great memorable scenes so did FF8 I'd have to say those 2 are my favorite FF games though I lean a little more towards FF8. FF5 is also pretty cool when everyone got turned into spirits except the old man because he had amnesia during one of the early boss fights.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Feb 05, 11:32:52
Dead Rising.

I fired about 15 fully loaded guns at the helicopter on the third day. Nothing worked.
I kicked a soccer ball at it and it exploded.
I was so excited and happy I said "Snoccer Ball"
Since we have called any black and white or solid white ball in video games that has the speed and potential to kill someone a snoccer ball. lol

If you have it, you must have lots of fun in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

My laptop can't run it, but being a huge Transformers nerd and watching a "Fall of Cybertron" Let's Play of another huge Transformers nerd led to many an awesome moment.  First one that comes to mind?  "Metroplex heeds the call of the last Prime."

Lord of Madness

The Train moment in lost planet 2

Book Smarts

Final Fantasy IX during the Lindblum Castle scene

Teal Turken

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Feb 07, 00:45:57
The Train moment in lost planet 2

Dat train moment.

Picture this 12 times bigger and flying.

Billow Pillow

Ah! Yes, this thread.  I've had so many special video game moment's despite not having very many games, but i must admit one of my favourite moments was when playing "Super smash brothers" I would always play as jigglypuff and use that sleep move on my friends, they would get so annoyed.  lol
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Lord of Madness

ChiliChomper 7

This was kind of scary. I had the most Coins in Coin Battle on Mario Kart Wii Online.

There was a Blue Shell that was coming for me o_O (You lose a lot if you get hit)
And the timer ran out before it even hit me. lol

That was scary. If I was hit before it ran out, I would've been mad! >:(

Go Up