Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 Mar 19, 06:20:43
Can I eat it afterwords?
lol, I'm not sure.
I mean, maybe... but I'm sure it'd taste bad. lol

I've used up 4 rolls of toilet paper sense I was sick.
(For blowing my nose, not...other things...)

Midnight Breeze

Whelp, looks like Rob Zombie has officially gone down the toilet.

LostSanity

It looks like soon enough...

I'll be making my determination on if I will be staying in the MLP: FiM fandom or not.

Let's hope that this isn't the beginning of the end of me being a part of the MLP: FiM fandom...

:I
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Sakura_Blossom

Im soooo hungry... for waffles... but we are out of waffles...

LostSanity

Birth By Sleep is fun and all... but...

Aqua's low HP is seriously starting to annoy me.

:l

Midnight Breeze

Management, in their infinite wisdom, decided we shouldn't be sending more than one packer on break at a time from our line. I have 7 people to send on break and 3.5 hours to do it. Each person's break lasts 35-40 minutes. Yeah, just shows management doesn't know jack about actually working. I didn't finish breaking out my packers until after midnight, WITH my friend helping me out when I was on my break. Plus I have a lot of sanitation to do, I can't just stay on the line all night.

Forget that trash, I ain't playing this stupid game. I was doing just fine under the rhythm I had down. We were running at maximum efficiency, so why do they feel the need to throw this monkey wrench into my system? I ain't doing that again, I'm stacking breaks like I always did. If management doesn't like it they can run my line themselves - as soon as they get up off their chair.

Sweet Brew

So, my friend got me Fire Emblem: Fates just to be awesome and because she wanted to play with me.

Spoiler: Just so I won't spoil anything from Fe:Fates. • show
Well, I get to the crossroads section and get the choice... "Hoshido, or Nohr?"
I chose Nohr for reasons that aren't worth mentioning here.
Well...at the section where I redeem the code and choose their path it says I don't have any funds in my account and there's no redeem code button...

Turns out I need to progress a tiny bit more to the dragon's gate and then redeem the code there.
...lol...So, in order to get there I need to buy the game's other path.

Long story short... I'm forced to Pick Hoshido, but my next playthrough I'll be able to choose Nohr if I like.
*Sigh* Oh well...lol

:-3

Sakura_Blossom

Its so cold in my house

MarshyMellow

I WOULD like to play Ori and the Blind Forest....But the laptops that my family shares are pathetic so..yeah. >.<

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Sakura_Blossom

My brother complains when he gets the slightest lag in minecraft.

PlatinumJoystick

It's 73 degrees F in my house and it feels like 30 with a strong wind. I've zipped my coat up, and I'm still freezing. Come on, nature.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Midnight Breeze

The metroplex is beautiful in the early spring. Unfortunately that's the only time it's beautiful. The other 10 months out of the year all the grass is either fried to a crisp or dormant.

Sakura_Blossom

I have to wait fro my sandwich to thaw before i can eat it  DD:

PrincessButton

I quit my night job to focus on school and my internship and my day job, but because these are all during the same time of day, I can only work three days a week.  Because I can only work three days a week, I can not make much money, and I have more expenses than I do income currently, and that's very frightening.  Hopefully my savings will last me until the semester is over, then I can work a lot of hours over the summer and save up to do it all over again....

But I'm considering having to go get a new night job. Which is going to suck.  Since I'm already so busy. *sigh*
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2016 Mar 23, 11:12:10
I quit my night job to focus on school and my internship and my day job

Holy calamity, what a schedule. I work long hours, but I guess I should be thankful I at least get paid for every minute I work.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 Mar 23, 11:27:30
Holy calamity, what a schedule. I work long hours, but I guess I should be thankful I at least get paid for every minute I work.
Yeah I'm just counting down the days until summer so that I can have a break from two of the three things.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

LostSanity

Canterlot.com just took quite a LARGE step forward in becoming my new 'Equestrian Dreamers'

*sighs*

Not this crap again...

:l

Midnight Breeze

Man, my recruiter sent in my paperwork 3 weeks ago and MEPS is taking their sweet time telling me anything. I just want a straight answer: is the Air Force going to accept me or not? If so, great, I'll start getting my ducks in a row. If not then leave me the heck alone and stop wasting my time. It's bad enough I have to drive all the way to Shreveport to take the ASVAB.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 Mar 25, 02:15:30
Man, my recruiter sent in my paperwork 3 weeks ago and MEPS is taking their sweet time telling me anything. I just want a straight answer: is the Air Force going to accept me or not? If so, great, I'll start getting my ducks in a row. If not then leave me the heck alone and stop wasting my time. It's bad enough I have to drive all the way to Shreveport to take the ASVAB.

Oho. Is this a bad time to mention I took the ASVAB as a required part of my Government class during my senior year of high school? I was kind of annoyed about it at the time.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

2016 Mar 25, 10:21:35 #18139 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 25, 10:53:53 by Midnight Breeze
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2016 Mar 25, 10:14:09
Oho. Is this a bad time to mention I took the ASVAB as a required part of my Government class during my senior year of high school? I was kind of annoyed about it at the time.

Why would that be a bad thing to mention?  :o

Also...Earth pony in the Air Force...olololololo.

Go Up