Hello Everypony!

Started by xLeadMarex, 2020 Jan 23, 19:52:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

xLeadMarex

Hello there everypony! ^-^

Oh my, it has been a while since I have registered onto the forumsl webpage and into the game itself and I have not even introduced myself to anypony here! Shame on me! I am going to do that right now! X3

I am so glad to actually be apart of the Legends of Equestria community! I hope everypony here also views this fact to be positive! My username is xLeadMarex as you can obviously tell and I am a typical My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fan who is actually in desperate interest for some friends to have! I am a artist of student level of expertise that I typically display via anime artwork or realistic My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic artwork on DeviantART! I do not know everything that I am supposed to share here as I am not able to think thoroughly so late at night so this is all I am going to share for right now.

I will now proceed to concentrate on exploring through the entirety of the Legends of Equestria forum webpage while also decorating my Legends of Equestria account! Here are some of my accounts that you can find me on!

DeviantART: xLeadMarex
Discord: xLeadMarex#4465
YouTube: xLeadMarex

I hope you will take the time to find me on any of these accounts and try to get to know me a little bit more! In return, I will share everything about myself to you as a token of our friendship! <3
I also don't know.

Go Up