Fluttershy Fans

Started by Cloudy Skies, 2018 Mar 31, 16:29:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cloudy Skies

Fluttershy seems to be the most popular pony, while I like Rainbow Dash.  :3
Anyways, I was wondering if some Fluttershy fans could tell me why they think Fluttershy is awesome.  :D

Discussion encouraged!
Have fun.  *-*
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Night Striker

I just find that Fluttershy relates to me the most honestly. I was really, really shy around people when I first found out about mlp, heck I'm still kind of shy when it comes to talking in world chat or to other ponies in-game, despite being fairly active on the forums lol

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Crimson Tail

I'll just leave this here.
Profile image by LunaEclipsa, uncropped

Master Masher

I like Fluttershy and i also like Rainbow Dash But i like them both equally (same goes with Derpy and Luna) I like all of them. If it came down to one i could not decide which one.
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Elphyda

For me, it's a bit more difficult to explain.  I feel I am a lot like Fluttershy (at least, up to season 6) in terms of the overall shyness, social awkwardness, very, very quiet voice, etc.  Moreover, her design is extremely soft, with very few hard edges that makes it easier on anyone's eyes.  Her colour scheme is bright, which promotes optimism, but soft in reflection of the character's personality.  There's also the like interests of singing, animals, fear of heights, and far more. 

For me, basically, Fluttershy is not only the easiest to look at and listen to, but I also can relate to her most out of any other character in the show.

(Art by aymint)

Master Masher

I have a fear of heights at place that are familiar to me. When i first started school i was shy at first but today i try to find a friend in every pony i meet. I did not even know about the till last summer at the tail end of season 7All my life i have loved animals. I also love to sing (more on my own where no pony else can hear.) I am shy about singing where others can hear. I don't want them to judge me. :(
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

~RainCloud

(Art belongs to Dbleki on deviantart)

Because Fluttershy is adorable and is just awesome.
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Master Masher

Crimson Tail

I could go on for at least a hundred posts containing images of (automatically) cute Fluttershy. But honestly? She's the cute one out of all the Mane 6 primarily due to her personality.

Profile image by LunaEclipsa, uncropped

Fluttershy Cloud

"Everypony's contribution is important, no matter how small. If you just keep your head high, do your best, and believe in yourself, anything can happen!"
- Fluttershy

Go Up