Hi! I'm new and have a problem.

Started by the_friendly_unicorn_, 2018 Mar 03, 12:37:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the_friendly_unicorn_

2018 Mar 03, 12:37:09 Last Edit: 2018 Mar 03, 12:48:04 by the_friendly_unicorn_
I am new to LoE, and here's my problem's story:
I have been introduced to LoE in 2017, when it was featuring Open Access. I felt so happy, I made this account. I  didn't download LoE, because I didn't know how to. Months have passed, and I have downloaded LoE successfully. The problem is... I forgot my password! I have PMed Ellowee but never received a response. I am thinking maybe the community could help my dilemma. If making a new topic for a forgotten password is a bad idea, then I think I could remove or edit this. I wouldn't know If I could delete this topic or edit it though, I never started a new topic before. Could anyone lend me a hoof with this problem?

GaryHappyPony

Hi pony, I hope you like playing for ponies, because this game is equipped with friendship magic. But remember one main thing. Try not to die often in Evershade. You will understand when pass this

Quote from: the_friendly_unicorn_ on 2018 Mar 03, 12:37:09I am new to LoE, and here's my problem's story:
I have been introduced to LoE in 2017, when it was featuring Open Access. I felt so happy, I made this account. I  didn't download LoE, because I didn't know how to. Months have passed, and I have downloaded LoE successfully. The problem is... I forgot my password! I have PMed Ellowee but never received a response. I am thinking maybe the community could help my dilemma. If making a new topic for a forgotten password is a bad idea, then I think I could remove or edit this. I wouldn't know If I could delete this topic or edit it though, I never started a new topic before. Could anyone lend me a hoof with this problem?
If you indicated email when registering? In "Login" there is inscription "Forgot your password?" Write your username or email, and will come message to reset password
I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

the_friendly_unicorn_

Thank you so much! You are appreciated!

GaryHappyPony

the_friendly_unicorn_

Quote from: GaryHappyPony on 2018 Mar 03, 13:40:15Really? Me are appreciate?

Yup! I can't wait for my pony dreams to come true, thanks to you it's a reality!

the_friendly_unicorn_

............................Is it normal for it to take a long time to log in?

GaryHappyPony

Quote from: the_friendly_unicorn_ on 2018 Mar 03, 13:47:02............................Is it normal for it to take a long time to log in?
If you indicated email when registering of course

Go Up