Nightmare Night Costumes

Started by Night Striker, 2017 Oct 21, 03:35:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Striker

Just for fun since Nightmare Night/Halloween is around the corner, what would your pony (or OCs) wear for Nightmare Night?

For my main pony, I would just wear a bat pony costume :3

Harmonic Dreams would wear an angel costume and Silver Blood would be Frankenpony (Would probably just have stitches drawn in with a marker :3)

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

White Pony

It would be so much fun... if and when the team has the time... to have available different costume/clothing during certain Pony Holidays within the game.  These costumes would only be available for a limited time.

Night Striker

It would be super cool if LoE had holiday-exclusive items! :3

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Sky Arrow

Sky Arrow: would wear a Link costume , Mango Pop: would wear a Toko Fukawa costume , and Yin: would wear a Hermoine costume
~insert clever signature here~

Master Masher

My OC would have a Fox costume but it would have to be really good as to not scare others(because he is a unrefomed changeling).
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Go Up