Earth pony
Alicorn
Other creature
Go Down

Snow Crystals

Clare Gundersen

Quote from: Cyree123 on 2016 Sep 22, 16:15:08
I'm a unicorn ^-^

I'm a tiger. I know it's not exactly an Equestrian race, but hey, they exist in Equestria. :)
Meow! :3

Keystar

Well depends on witch one I use, mainlky a Dragon pony, but I also have a unicorn, a plant pony, a hippogrif, bat ponies, and aquatic draconisequis and alternate version of some of mine like a changeling (original not new) being normlal isn't my thing hehe.

I have to manny oc's hehe.

Ferro_the_King

Unicorn. Because, well, UNICORN :D
Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

MoonDance

https://t.facdn.net/[email protected] not sure how to just have the picture not the link but ya. That's my oc  Moondance 😄😄😄😄
I am a cream colored mare with a white horn with a brunette mane & tail.

ViktorT

2017 Dec 09, 12:25:59 #25 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 09, 12:29:10 by ViktorT
Pegasus. Other OC do not have (what are they needed for?).
In the game the extra character was just a test.

Void92

2017 Dec 10, 08:28:42 #26 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 10, 08:30:35 by DarkDawn
Pegasus  ^-^

Master Masher

not to offend any pony but i am an alicorn and my mom is a unicorn.
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Asriel

Of the three main pony races, I think I would be an earth pony, but...

I'm definitely a changeling, if I think about it. A benevolent one, but still...

In real life, I'm pretty much a changeling to begin with. To start, I have a strange empathetic sense I can't really explain.

No, that's a lie. From what I have researched (since I was confused about it), when a person experiences an emotion, it causes the brain to undergo certain electrical signals, which creates a unique electromagnetic field. This causes interference with other electromagnetic fields (i.e., on other people), and those sensitive to them will be able to detect it.

I believe this is the same way dogs and other animals detect emotion.

Oddly enough, this also means that I can often detect emotional trauma as well (the way they express emotions in their brain actually feels wrong for some reason).

That, and I think stealth is really cool. In Nerf wars with friends, I was always that one guy with the single-shooter pistol that stayed away from everyone and sniped.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Master Masher

Quote from: DarkSpectre on 2016 Nov 22, 15:31:15Changeling.
Quote from: DarkSpectre on 2016 Nov 22, 15:31:15Changeling. Not just because my OC is one. I don't feel "love" in the same way as most people, it seems.
i feel like a Changeling in real life too. so your not alone there.i also have this feeling of being safe in a costume i don't know why i do.
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Cloudy Skies

2018 Mar 17, 18:00:43 #30 Last Edit: 2018 Apr 26, 12:24:47 by Cloudy Skies
I'm a variety of creatures. But I'm a Pegasus.  If ponies had Ancestry DNA, this would be what comes up:

2% Bat Pony
3% Dragon
65% Pegasus
30% Changeling

My great great grandpa Osborne Skies was a bat pony.
My great cousin 4th removed Monelite was a dragon.
I'm a Pegasus.
My mother's side of the family was mostly Changeling, but when my mom didn't accept their ways she was forced to fight in the Changeling War, where she died.
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

GaryHappyPony

Okay, so. I'm in real Alicorns, why? Because my mother unicorn and my daddy bat. But daddy was with size watermelon, but we not say him that he fat XD
I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

Night Striker

Out of the three pony races, I would be a pegasus, mainly because I love doing stealth in games, and I imagine pegasi would be the best to do so, being able to stealthly fly over guards and whatnot.

But in general terms, I do have many OCs and I try to keep a balance for the three main races, but pegasi and unicorns always seem to outnumber the earth pony OCs lol

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Pumpkin Glow

I have always identified with unicorns the most, even back when I was a kid and Gusty was my favorite pony.  ^-^

Mostly cause I was always fascinated with magic and supernatural things, actually have a fear of heights (hence no pegasus, I actually get nauseous when looking down from even moderate heights, lol) aaand it's also very helpful to be able to manipulate the world around you with magic, instead of having to carry stuff around in your muzzle... or like write with a pencil in it. :p

CandyCookie

2018 May 08, 17:44:32 #34 Last Edit: 2019 Aug 20, 16:31:07 by CandyCookie Reason: My Opinion Has Changed
Unicorn,Because Doing Magic Seems A'lot More Interesting Than Flying
The Queens Of Cookies

Crimson Tail

Pegasus because the ground is boring, though I've got a mix across all 8 of my ponies, with one being pegasus, two earth, one unicorn, 3 batponies, and a pegasus/zebra mix.
Profile image by LunaEclipsa, uncropped

Master Masher

2018 Jun 07, 10:04:52 #36 Last Edit: 2018 Jun 19, 13:43:02 by Master Masher
i voted on the poll before my OC got its big changes so can i change my vote.if so how do i do it?

PoserPanda

If I had to choose an intelligent creature, it would be a hippogriff / seapony. Best of both worlds, though I would prefer the seapony life.

If I could be a non-speaking creature, then it would be either a fruit bat, or a Cipactli.
Spoiler: show

Amoret~<3

Most likely a unicorn but, I cannot help but to fawn over bat ponies. They are just so fluffy and the closest thing that is my non-pony vampire persona.  <3

J_Brony1155

I picked unicorn because I have always wanted the ability to fly.

"I don't know what went wrong..." ~Derpy~

Go Up