Unicorn
Pegasus
Earth pony
Alicorn
Other creature
Go Down

ScribbleStitch

McClaw

Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Aria BIaze

Stardust Dragon

Pegasus.  Ever since I was little I loved flying in planes...until I started to realize how utterly terrifying those things were.  But the urge to fly never left, so...

Gamepaw

DarkSpectre

Changeling. Not just because my OC is one. I don't feel "love" in the same way as most people, it seems.

Free Hugs!

~RainCloud

Pegasus cause I play as my OC Raincloud which is a Pegasus <3
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

DoeToons

Quote from: DarkSpectre on 2016 Nov 22, 15:31:15
Changeling. Not just because my OC is one. I don't feel "love" in the same way as most people, it seems.

Thats possibly the one other thing I could be for the same reason  O:

CuddlySylvy

I'm most likely an earth pony other then the fact I'm not much of a person who likes getting dirty, but I am pretty fast and very interested in gardening.

But a pegasus seems kind of possible. I've always like flying in planes ;)

Look kitty, a wizard

[insert grumpy cat meme here]

Aqua Fire

2016 Nov 27, 09:10:07 #10 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 27, 09:12:02 by Aqua Fire
Wait, would an earth pony with fire and water powers and a griffin tail be an earth pony, or other creature? Or, should I not be my oc, and be a changling. I LIKE CHANGLINGS TOO!!!

Post Merge

IM POSTING OTHER CREATURE FOR CHANGLING!!
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

CuddlySylvy

I'm the only earth pony, that's really nice XD

Um... Probably other creature, unless your character's parents are an earth pony and a griffin haha

Look kitty, a wizard

Aqua Fire

2016 Nov 27, 09:15:59 #12 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 27, 09:17:43 by Aqua Fire
Actually, the mother's a Pegasus and the father's a bat. Aqua Fire's older brother is a bat pony. She has a pet water-fire Phoinex. Her adopted son is a draquniqus. One of her best friends is a friendly changeling(I'm good at doing changling transformations). The other is a siren...
Yeah, I think I might go for other creature.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

CuddlySylvy

IF this talks about oc it's a pegasus (well i made a new one that is an earth pony)

Look kitty, a wizard

Thunder Spin

The pegasus does not work... Why?? I am a pegasus (my OC). Any problem with that???

Elphyda

EspiraPhoenix

tigergirl09

My OC's a tiger pony but I voted earth pony
I am leaving this forum because I am moving to another house and there is no wi-fi and internet.
The second reason is that I don't like my forum name.
Bye everypony.
                                                                  ~tigergirl09

FirePetalFox

Hello Hello fillies and colts, summoner Foxbrush at your service, Also go by FirePetalFox
DA: http://firepetalfox.deviantart.com/

#SetFiretoFlan

Asriel

Quote from: CuddlySylvy on 2016 Nov 27, 09:12:39
I'm the only earth pony, that's really nice XD

Um... Probably other creature, unless your character's parents are an earth pony and a griffin haha

I would be an earth pony.

What is odd is that I love flying. But... I don't really know why, but due to my personality, or something... I just think I would be an earth pony.

I can't explain it.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Go Up