Client is now available to download!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 23, 02:47:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

francoglop1

2015 Jan 23, 09:35:36 #100 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 10:33:06 by francoglop1
surprisingly it works on my pc.

who's gonna stay awake until 12:00 pm to play the game? yesterday we did a group chat in steam talking and playing cards agaist equestria (FUNNY AS ****) while we waited for the launcher, does anyone want to do the same this night while we wait for the servers to open?

Dayum, son!

H0tK3y

Quote from: Dark Tails on 2015 Jan 23, 09:30:42
really nice artwork for this game   ;)

I can't fault them for the start screen art not scaling very well to 4K but I can dream. Nvidia Dynamic Super Resolution FTW! X3

goodponyplayer

Quote from: francoglop1 on 2015 Jan 23, 09:35:36
surprisingly it works on my pc.

who's gonna stay awake until 12:00 pm to play the game? yesterday we did a group chat in steam talking and playing cards agaist equestria (DIRTY AS B**K) while we waited for the launcher, does anyone want to do the same this night while we wait for the servers to open?

Dayum, son!

Oh, **** yeah! wait, want to play cards against equestria or twilight sparkle secret shipping folder?  ovO
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

StarFrith

I went for the 64 bit version on MediaFire, was annoyed by the "Play" button to get the captcha, downloaded it anyway (Firefox 23, Windows 7). Extracted the files, ran the exec file, looks like it's working! I'll see how it goes when the serves open! 8^D

Night_Star030

2015 Jan 23, 09:43:45 #104 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 09:45:16 by Night_Star030
Quote from: H0tK3y on 2015 Jan 23, 09:32:24
This is still beta software. There's bound to be plenty of bugs. All versions are likely to have problems of some sort but that's the point of the test this weekend.

Oh there were some nifty bugs, like floating timber wolves or diamond dogs. They were easy to snipe from below & retreive chests of easy bits! lol

Dark Tails

Quote from: H0tK3y on 2015 Jan 23, 09:35:48
I can't fault them for the start screen art not scaling very well to 4K but I can dream. Nvidia Dynamic Super Resolution FTW! X3

;)

francoglop1

Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 23, 09:40:46
Oh, **** yeah! wait, want to play cards against equestria or twilight sparkle secret shipping folder?  ovO

i heard about that game in KP channel, yet i don't know if you download it or it's online too. (if it's online even better :D)

Lync Volan

Quote from: jaaasgoed on 2015 Jan 23, 09:23:45
The 64 bit version does not run on a 32 bit machine, so you are fine.
well thats weird i strangely recall my computer being 32 bit how may i check this again XD?

goodponyplayer

Quote from: francoglop1 on 2015 Jan 23, 09:44:12
i heard about that game in KP channel, yet i don't know if you download it or it's online too. (if it's online even better :D)

Welp, i think that i saw a link to the game online on the games blog... but we shall decide about it on the group :P (we may even play jackbox :3 )
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

H0tK3y

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 23, 09:45:03
well thats weird i strangely recall my computer being 32 bit how may i check this again XD?

Assuming Windows, you can right click on 'Computer' or 'My Computer' and click 'Properties' and it should tell you under 'System Type.'

francoglop1

legends say it will end some day, yet we're not sure...

Lync Volan

goodponyplayer

Quote from: francoglop1 on 2015 Jan 23, 09:52:26

legends say it will end some day, yet we're not sure...

Huh, this is weird... for me there wasnt a loading screen, it opened the game directly

H0tK3y

Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 23, 09:57:51
Huh, this is weird... for me there wasnt a loading screen, it opened the game directly

This is the launcher they mentioned on the download page, as opposed to the client direct downloads which are also offered.

goodponyplayer

Quote from: H0tK3y on 2015 Jan 23, 09:59:31
This is the launcher they mentioned on the download page, as opposed to the client direct downloads which are also offered.

Now this is kewl... aand it says that it may be dangerous :P

jaaasgoed

2015 Jan 23, 10:04:54 #115 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 10:09:02 by jaaasgoed
Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 23, 09:53:47
yeah it says 32 Bit...

Then how did you install the 64 bit version? 32 bit hardware can not run 64 bit software without a 64 bit emulator or virtual machine. Same reason you can not install 64 bit windows on a 32 bit machine. Well, i think you can, but it sort of defeats the purpose of using a 64 bit OS.

Lync Volan

Quote from: jaaasgoed on 2015 Jan 23, 10:04:54
Than how did you install the 64 bit version? 32 bit hardware can not run 64 bit software without a 64 bit emulator or virtual machine. Same reason you can not install 64 bit windows on a 32 bit machine. Well, i think you can, but it sort of defeats the purpose of using a 64 bit OS.
Why do you think i'm asking?
I honestly have No Idea DD:
and i really don't know anything about these computer statistics there just way too complicated for me ono

jaaasgoed

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 23, 10:10:02
Why do you think i'm asking?
I honestly have No Idea DD:
and i really don't know anything about these computer statistics there just way too complicated for me ono

I know, sometimes computers make you go  :P

But long story short, I think as long as the game is running I think you are going to be fine. Let the countdown continue!

francoglop1

HEY GUYS! want to see a wrecked pc?

BEHOLD! THE 1.8 GHZ PROCCESOR AND THE 1GB RAM!

LovieHats

Whenever I run the Windows Launcher and it finishes, it keeps saying that it's stopped working.

...Oh, applecakes.

Go Up