Recent Posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
General News / Re: The Europonia Server Will ...
Last post by ZizzyDizzyMC - Today at 12:19:57
Hello, I wanted to come by and ask what kind of server hardware you need.

I run The Pony Archive which archives pony content.  As part of our project I offer hosting to fandom sites that need it free of charge.  Feel free to reply here or reach out over Discord.

I can do anything from vps servers to full dedicated hardware nodes, if custom hardware is required let me know.
Blazing Donutglaze
Crimson Bloom
Ember Flames
Fair Mail
Healing Lavender
Lemon Cloud
Lightning Cyanide
Mango Muffin
Mantle
Shuffle Beat
Standard Issue
Starfire Dream
Stary Sleeper
Tender Bit
Thunder Sky
Windy Camo
Zebrussia Kopytova

Spoiler: SWEET AND ELITE HIDE AND SEEK SCREENSHOTS - APRIL 20TH 2024 • show

Cynder
Fair Mail
Flight OFancy
Lemon Cloud
Lightning Blossom
Mantle
Marussia Kopytova
Red Velvet
Rouge Hurricane
Shuffle Beat
Sky Storm
Starfire Dream
Thunder Sky

Spoiler: SWEET AND ELITE HIDE AND SEEK SCREENSHOTS - APRIL 13TH 2024 • show

Hello!

For reference, my OS is: macOS 10.15.7

I installed LoE the other day. Everything went smoothly, the game opened, I logged in, created my character, and played for about 20 minutes. I closed the application and went to bed. Hours later, I tried to open the application and received a Finder prompt saying "Application could not be found".

I decided to delete LoE from my computer and reinstall it. It successfully installs each time. I'm told that Apple cannot open the app because it can't scan it for malicious software, but, if I right-click the app and select "open" it bypasses the warning. Anyways, the game will run for a millisecond and close. A window never appears, it doesn't even open. I have plenty of space on my computer. When I played the game the other day, I did not experience any lag or anything weird with gameplay.

If anyone has any insight as to what I could do differently, it'd be appreciated! Thank you.  :]
Last post by Wishy<3 - 2024 Apr 16, 11:53:24
I have been wondering why the EU server still was nesessary since it seemed like it evryone moved to the us one at time ne point anyways

I'm looking forward to see how new projects will be implemented, you all do a great job on that, and a big thank you for keeping it yet running!
Last post by Rune Light Lovely - 2024 Apr 16, 07:01:45
*making a very sad face* When I heard this news, at first I thought it was an "update for ponies", but it wasn't...right?

(If someone asked me, "Are you sad?", I would say: "It's true that I'm sad, but why do you look like you can't believe it? It's really absurd...!". I promise. I'm going to tell someone this, if it said that!)
Last post by ersmiller - 2024 Apr 15, 15:25:36
  Have you considered ko-fi, Patreon or some other crowdfunding web site as a "tip jar" so players can choose to volunteer extra funds?

You said you don't want to take our money, but some of us might want to help anyway.
Pony Off-Topic / Re: What pony race are you?
Last post by Guard120 - 2024 Apr 15, 13:23:19
Unicorn. I would miss my hands too much and would need a substitute :p
Last post by Guard120 - 2024 Apr 15, 13:19:06
I am honestly surprised (pleasantly) it has run as long as it has, it is not easy dealing with the infrastructure required for an MMO. I do hope you are able to continue along as before.
She's the reason I left the show and most of the fandom behind. awful character and story line.
Pages1 2 3 ... 10