I don't think I made a thread here.

Started by Stranger Wings, 2018 Apr 28, 20:09:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stranger Wings

2018 Apr 28, 20:09:27 Last Edit: 2018 Apr 28, 23:00:14 by Stranger Wings
So. Sup. About me...

Well, I'm from Poland, I'm a student, a friend got me to this show, I'm on second season now (I'm a VERY. SLOW. watcher.) and I dunno. I really like the game. It's great to just sit down and chill, you know? God knows I could use that.

What else... I like games, I'm playing through Frostpunk right now, I also like to screw about in Spore from time to time. Other than that we're playing War Thunder, Warframe, and wait for Stardew Valley co-op.

I also really like a game called Fallout Equestria: Remains, even tho I accually hate the Fallout Equestria itself.

That's bout it. You guys want to know something, then try and ask.

Other than that, yeah. What's up. :D
What is left after nuclear explosion? Dust.

Pumpkin Glow

Welcome!  ^-^

*leaves you a complimentary pumpkin pie*

Night Striker

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

GaryHappyPony

Hi pony, I hope you like playing for ponies, because this game is equipped with friendship magic. But remember one main thing. Try not to die often in Evershade. You will understand when pass this
I'm the only alicorn in world. And I not feel lonely. I want be loner

Cloudy Skies

Welcome to the Forums, horse!

You can be almost anything here, a  shy simple life with animals like Fluttershy,  >.<  a bookish smart pony like Twilight, X3  or an adventurous lifestyle like Rainbow Dash!  B)

Whatever you be, make sure you follow the Forum, Discord, Imgur, LoE, rules...

Have fun!
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Go Up