Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Invultrois

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 03, 04:50:13
why do you cut it unless your mother or parent figure told you to :s?
and don't take it as an "Insult" i didn't mean it that way X3

As i'm already 18, my parents have no power over me.
The only reason i'm getting a haircut is because i'm a part of the Civil Defense personnel.

Lync Volan

2015 Feb 03, 07:13:22 #15261 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 03, 07:49:03 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Invultrois on 2015 Feb 03, 07:02:20
As i'm already 18, my parents have no power over me.
The only reason i'm getting a haircut is because i'm a part of the Civil Defense personnel.
civil Defense? Military stuff?
i think i get it and excuse me i didn't know  -.-

Post Merge

Quote from: Emperor on 2015 Feb 03, 05:48:42
That one moment when you forget to put butter on something.   o.O
i get the feeling you butter lots of food :]

Chromastone64

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 Feb 02, 21:57:34
Well now I feel just awful...Should have known I'd regret saying that I was hoping he'd recover for RWBY...

My heart goes out to those who knew him well, and especially his family.  Losing someone that close hurts tremendously...

I feel awful because I never really thought about him that much. I feel like a jerk because I didn't properly know he was the creator of RWBY untill a few days ago... :c
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Elphyda

When something that wasn't your fault happened years ago, but to this day you're still stuck with the effects.

Chromastone64

Spoiler:  A little gross, but not too bad • show
Boils.
I've got one under my arm, and I can hardly move my arm without it hurting.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Pipkin

At the dentist right now....

Lync Volan

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Feb 03, 09:50:10
At the dentist right now....
that gunk they use on your teeth and that blue light is so annoying cause it makes your teeth feel hard and Brittle >:/
but the gunk is simply gross :l

Dawnstar

People who don't care enough to properly merge lanes on a highway bug the everliving crap out of me.

Cutting into that space you leave so you can actually stop if the car already in front of you hits their breaks, pushing into your lane until you let them in or stand your ground and make them wait (after all, I can't see if you have your turn signal on if you're right next to me, and I don't feel like being side-swiped), and my personal favorite: cutting across four lanes in one go without a turn signal.

On the other side when you're merging onto a highway, you have about 100 meters until the on-ramp ends and that guy who's 30 meters behind you sees your blinker and decides he wants to speed up to get past you rather than waiting.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Emperor on 2015 Feb 03, 05:48:42
That one moment when you forget to put butter on something.   o.O
Never forget the butter!!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

When people who have no command over a man try to police his hair, unless he has a job/career that requires short hair. :l

Like, if a guy's hair gets even the teeniest length to it, he gets people saying his hair is too long and he should cut it, even if it doesn't even go past the tops of his ears. Excuse you. This isn't the 60s! Men can have longer hair if they want, and it's his choice if he wants his hair like that!

Like, I used to see people actually commenting on Tobuscus' videos, telling him to cut his hair and telling him his hair is too long, when it was about this length:
Spoiler: show

That is rude. That is extremely rude.
Then again, his fans have been horribly rude to him before. :/ Like when he had just broken up with his girlfriend and stated outright that the entire reason they broke up was because both of them were too busy for a relationship, and he suddenly had hundreds of fans hounding him to date some fan he doesn't know.
No, I won't let that go. I'm still salty about that. How disrespectful can people be?! The man said he was too busy for a relationship, and tons of people wanted to force him into a relationship with some girl he didn't even know!

At least I haven't seen anyone say anything about Jared Padalecki's hair because his hair is much, much longer than that, and it looks amazing.

It's 2015, people. Let men grow their hair out if they want to.
And respect people's wishes when it comes to dating. Life still has meaning when you're single, you know.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

PrincessButton

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Feb 03, 13:31:39
When people who have no command over a man try to police his hair, unless he has a job/career that requires short hair. :l

Like, if a guy's hair gets even the teeniest length to it, he gets people saying his hair is too long and he should cut it, even if it doesn't even go past the tops of his ears. Excuse you. This isn't the 60s! Men can have longer hair if they want, and it's his choice if he wants his hair like that!

Like, I used to see people actually commenting on Tobuscus' videos, telling him to cut his hair and telling him his hair is too long, when it was about this length:
[spoiler]

Then again, his fans have been horribly rude to him before. :/ Like when he had just broken up with his girlfriend and stated outright that the entire reason they broke up was because both of them were too busy for a relationship, and he suddenly had hundreds of fans hounding him to date some fan he doesn't know.
No, I won't let that go. I'm still salty about that. How disrespectful can people be?! The man said he was too busy for a relationship, and tons of people wanted to force him into a relationship with some girl he didn't even know!

At least I haven't seen anyone say anything about Jared Padalecki's hair because his hair is much, much longer than that, and it looks amazing.

And respect people's wishes when it comes to dating. Life still has meaning when you're single, you know.[/spoiler]

I agree, but in general people policing others about how they 'should' look is just silly. No matter what year it is, it'll always be an issue. No matter how open minded or forward thinking some or even MOST people are, there will always be those who are not, who are against something, who have opinions that they just MUST share with the world, you know?
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Elphyda

Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Feb 03, 14:14:13
I agree, but in general people policing others about how they 'should' look is just silly. No matter what year it is, it'll always be an issue. No matter how open minded or forward thinking some or even MOST people are, there will always be those who are not, who are against something, who have opinions that they just MUST share with the world, you know?

That's the unfortunate reality.  If everything was hunky-dorey, the world wouldn't have balance.  The only minor thing is that it's only the bad people who actually voice out.

Chack

[spoiler]

[/quote][/spoiler]
Toby's fans have been incredibly rude to him. I'd hardly call 'em fans.
For example, his game. People have been hounding on him over the past year about it. I knew for a fact that the game wouldn't be finished in just two months, and I'm pretty patient so I don't mind that it's been so long. It's even almost done.
On the other hand, everyone else seems to be raving mad about it. Games take a while to make, people. We should know.
And telling someone to date other people like you need to date 100% of the time is just wrong. I've had people get on me about relationships when I tell them I simply choose not to commit to someone yet.
Wait for it...

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chack on 2015 Feb 03, 16:19:33

Toby's fans have been incredibly rude to him. I'd hardly call 'em fans.
For example, his game. People have been hounding on him over the past year about it. I knew for a fact that the game wouldn't be finished in just two months, and I'm pretty patient so I don't mind that it's been so long. It's even almost done.
On the other hand, everyone else seems to be raving mad about it. Games take a while to make, people. We should know.
And telling someone to date other people like you need to date 100% of the time is just wrong. I've had people get on me about relationships when I tell them I simply choose not to commit to someone yet.

I'm not a fan of Toby. But I agree. The guy is doing all this stuff for his fans. Stop hounding him and be happy with what you have.
(Sorry if I sound too aggressive, it just really bothers me that people do that.)

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Chishio Kunrin

My laptop has the thing where you move two fingers on the touch pad to scroll.
For some reason, if I scroll the wrong way on Youtube, it crashes Firefox, and it's really making me angry! I dunno if I'm accidentally zooming in while scrolling and thus confusing Firefox, or what! But it's really, really annoying!

Caballia

When people say "It's not a fedora, it's a trilby" like it actually makes a difference.
Oh, what a night

Dawnstar

In regards to guys having long hair: I have a ponytail that reaches halfway down my back that some people tell me looks nice while others tell me I should get it cut. I tend to dismiss the latter because, honestly, as long as you take care of your hair what business is it how you wear it?

I like having long hair and no one can tell me otherwise. I used to let it hang loose but hated how it got in my face so I started tying it up (that and I got real uncomfortable with how often people compared me to certain religious figures. can you say awkward?)

Nuserame

And respect people's wishes when it comes to dating. Life still has meaning when you're single, you know.

As a guy with hair down to elbows, I applaud this!

I don't catch all that much flak about it, at least not to my face. The ones that ask about it only ask once xD

The Jesus comparison can be annoying though.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Chishio Kunrin

Seriously, I don't understand why so much of society still feels that a guy having long hair is weird. o.O
Women can have short hair. Though up to a certain point, some people start to get a little iffy about it. I think pixie cuts are adorable on some women, though. :3 They really look like pixies, just with invisible wings!

I know a 14-year-old who got her hair cut really short. What drove her to do it?
Partially because she felt it would look good...
mostly because she has super super super thick hair, and she was tired of it. It got hot, it took a while to dry out, it was heavy, it was hard to brush... She likes it better short. Her bangs are still kinda long, so she can do that "fringe" thing with them.

What's annoying me right now is that my throat has had an achey pain since yesterday.
Not sore. Not like fish hooks.
It's an ache.
Weird, right? I dunno what's wrong with me. The only thing I can guess from this kind of pain would be a lymphatic infection, but I've had one before, and it doesn't quite feel like one. I can certainly still eat just fine, at least. I mean, I ate some Chinese food, and I could swallow rice perfectly fine. I think it was when I had a lymphatic infection that I couldn't swallow rice and had a hard time eating certain food.

I can't tell if it's my trachea, esophagus, or both. :\ Or neither?

I'm also still annoyed at the fact that my cat Callie almost destroyed our new TV that we got for Christmas.
She tried to jump on top of it because she's used to our gigantic fat projection screen TV we used to have in the living room. But she ended up holding onto the top of it and frantically scratching at the screen with her hind paws.
Luckily, the screen is perfectly fine, and the TV has a glass stand that kept it weighted down so she didn't pull it over. We put one of my decorative cats in front of the TV where she jumped from to discourage her from going up there again.

Rissian

I actually have long hair myself currently down to my shoulder. I plan to dress as Aragorn for next Halloween if I can afford it, so I'm growing my hair out this year and only plan to trim now and then so it doesn't get any longer growing my beard slightly as well and only trimming it.

My stomach has been bothering me today I honestly don't know why this happens randomly, oddly enough cheerios can also trigger me to have a stomach ache. It's absurd the amount of foods that you don't think can cause stomach aches but then it turns out you get a stomach ache from them. Sometimes they have no effect at all so I'm just convinced my stomach is weird and that random food can trigger it.

Go Up