Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

the evolution of languages sometimes annoys me.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Wandering Magus

Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Aug 26, 19:55:19
HICCUPS! >:O

fun fact. If you hold your breath THEN expand your chest forcibly! the glitched nerve from the tadpole stage <-- ( yes a literal thing ) will reset itself. you will only hiccup once if done correctly. If you though do this to late, as in you hiccup 6 times before doing this. you are stuck with them for about 40 hics

Rissian

Hiccups combined with soda which causes pain from burping and hiccuping at the same time. It feels like your ribs are going to explode.  :c

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 26, 20:13:11

fun fact. If you hold your breath THEN expand your chest forcibly! the glitched nerve from the tadpole stage <-- ( yes a literal thing ) will reset itself. you will only hiccup once if done correctly. If you though do this to late, as in you hiccup 6 times before doing this. you are stuck with them for about 40 hics
o.o  must try!

Book Smarts

Eating a mint and accidentally swallowing it hold  O: , the mint powder stings the throat and caused my eyes water

ugh...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 26, 20:13:11

I usually hold my breath as long as I can when I first start hiccuping because I'm like "Go away!!"

When my modem disconnects when I'm in the middle of something, like watching a video. But now I've found out something interesting about Youtube.

You know how the video turns black and says "An error occurred. Please try again later."? Now, it does a static effect. lol

Zygrograxgra

The fact that when I get really sad, I just shut down mentally.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 26, 22:56:21

Hope that never happens during a zombie invasion O__O

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 26, 23:30:26
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 26, 22:56:21

Hope that never happens during a zombie invasion O__O

If it did...
The fact that whenever I shut down mentally, and physical danger to myself is neutralized in one way or another with cold efficiency, be it hitting them, or more.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Darkangel

Not sure is anyone knew, but if you drink water while your hiccup occurs, you won't hiccup and it goes away. So you either have to have REALLY good timing of when your hiccup occurs, or just keep drinking water for a LONG time. ovO
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Darkangel on 2012 Aug 27, 00:16:42

Not sure is anyone knew, but if you drink water while your hiccup occurs, you won't hiccup and it goes away. So you either have to have REALLY good timing of when your hiccup occurs, or just keep drinking water for a LONG time. ovO

I can't gulp down drinks anymore. I can just take some in my mouth and then swallow little gulps of it, but I can't guzzle a drink. I can't bring myself to because I don't trust myself not to inhale and choke.

Lord of Madness

Now for a not so fun fact: You can (usually rarely) hiccup when drinking. if you do you drown.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 27, 00:29:27

Now for a not so fun fact: You can (usually rarely) hiccup when drinking. if you do you drown.

Like when I hiccup while holding my breath? :l It sometimes makes me exhale, and I'm like "I have to start over!"

BlackVortex

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 26, 20:20:00
Eating a mint and accidentally swallowing it hold  O: , the mint powder stings the throat and caused my eyes water

ugh...

I did that... With a lemon Toxic Waste candy. (Those super sour ones. If you don't know, there so sour that they have a warning label on them.)
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Rissian

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Aug 27, 00:29:27

I can imagine how that could feel like drowning, but you would usually just cough the water back up after inhaling it, if it's as minor as a drink.  :s

I'm pretty sure I've had hiccups while drinking soda or some other beverage before.

Lord of Madness

when  RED RING OF DEATH!

Chishio Kunrin

I'm watching Cupcake Wars on Food Network.
competitor: How about red velvet? Everyone loves red velvet!
*Later*
male judge: I usually hate red velvet cupcakes.
lol

Honestly, I don't really like assumptions that everyone likes ______. As a child, my TV dinners haunted me with the assumption that every American kid likes macaroni and cheese, no matter how much it bubbles over onto their brownie or into their chocolate pudding.

Go Up