Accessible combat bar

Started by Burmesh, 2017 Sep 21, 23:21:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Burmesh

So as an MMO player and enduldure of all things horse I was really hoping that grinding would be fun... and it's not. The ability bar is so unworkable it feels almost as if it is a side project to the bigger game.

Suggestions on how to fix:

when dragging an ability off the bar remove it from my active abilities. It's really annoying seeing my bar filled with skills i accidentally purchased and emotes

make me able to drag abilities from the skill book onto the bar. As it stands I have no control over which ability goes on what part of the bar, and that's not fun

Overall keep up the good work boys and everything is looking clean up until that, make it an MMO worthy of those crisp golden micro transactions
 :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/  :/

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up