To Protect.

Started by BlazeingKnight, 2015 Mar 17, 21:01:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BlazeingKnight

All are welcome to this RP

This RP will fallow my OC's discover to find herself and finally get her cutie mark. I made Blazing Knights back story on the OC posts and left off with her wanting to join the royal guard. Ok lets begin.

It was a sunny day in Canterlot. Blazy was making her way to where they test and recruit those that want to be a royal guard. This would be her chance to finally find and Discover herself. She walked in looking for somepony to talk to.

annosrules

A charcoal unicorn with a fiery tail and mane is sitting in the corner with a book, seemingly content with his seclusion.

BlazeingKnight

Blazy Walks up to this unicorn with her wings tightly shut at her side and her ears down in nervousness. "Umm do you know who the pony that is in charge of this place is?" Blazy asks with a whisper and a nervous voice.

annosrules

Match looks up from his book at the Pegasuses and shakes his head no.

BlazeingKnight

"oh ok. Thanks though." Blazy walks away from the Unicorn leaving him with his book in peace. She finds a room with another Unicorn in a royal guard uniform save for the helmet that was on is desk. The blank flank Pegasus took a step back from the room. "recruitment office" the sign said on the door.

annosrules

((Your last post was dead ended unless you plan on someone else taking the role of the recruitment officer))

Ryo_D_Disk

(you know what its been a while I will probably be a bit slow posting but I can be a temp recruitment officer for fun why not that is if you will have me in for a short time )

"Good afternoon can I assist you today?"
The Grey unicorn said while straighten some papers that were left scattered around the desk

Although the desk at which he is sat seems very organised aside from the mess of papers each item perfectly alighted all pens and quills in uniform order facing the same way clearly this Stallion had some obsessive need to be organised

(also by the way anyone is free to take over if I suddenly have to get back to work again)

BlazeingKnight

(yea sorry about that. I had to go and people can't wait 5 min. if someone wanted to take over office was fine with me. we all win.)

Blazing Knight walked in the Office. She gulped and took a deep breath before speaking. "Yes I wish to become a royal guard. I will try my best to live up not just protect the Princesses but also to protect everypony I can. I wish to help keep our land Equestria safe so foals can grow happy and save. I know I may not seem all that much but nopony will know unless I prove my worth to everypony." Blazy spoke her speech with pride and determation. with her chest puffed out and wings open to make her look big and ready.

Ryo_D_Disk

The stallion looked the pony up and down pondering the speech that was just made before picking up one of the single sheets he had been holding now using a tealish colour magic, not directly looking the pony in the eye

you're a little srawny to be up for protecting the lands of equestria and her royal highness, are you sure you're up for the task

He then looks to the wall where several job advertisments are pined to the wall, then looks back raising one eyebrow

if I recall correctly I believe there is still a vacancy on a sanitary officer, prehaps that might be better suited for someone of you structure"

BlazeingKnight

"NO!" Blazy yelled back. Then she realized her out Burst. she then repeated "no." more comly. "I may be small but I can prove to you that I can do become a royal guard that will be unlike any you have seen before." Blazy spoke determation. She looked this stallion in the eyes with no sign of backing down. Her Blue eyes shown that of unbreakable will.

Ryo_D_Disk

The Stalion looked up at the mare raising his brow one more moving a form in front of them.

(tablet so. To lazy to code colour)

"well then prehaps there's some hope for the younger generation yet, take this fill in the information. In full and then learn not to squeak when you yell, it's .... Very unfitting for a guard "

Go Up