GaiaOnline

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Jul 18, 19:56:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jul 18, 19:56:01 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 19, 16:17:01 by Chishio Kunrin
I don't think this goes in Video Games, so I'm putting it in Off-Topic. Meh. :/ Apparently, it does go in video games. Thanks, then, Remedy.

Who else here has a Gaia account? I've had mine for years. :3 Right now, the Rejected Olympics event is going on. I joined Durem, as I always do. I just like their flag. lol

The last event I remember actually participating in was the Halloween event that was Sentinel vs Overseer. I remember things were pretty close through most of it. At the end, Overseer's team thought they were gonna win, but then bam, Sentinel's team performed a mass sacrifice to boost our points well past Overseer's! ovO
(I was on Sentinel's team)

Also, guys. I accidentally found out something interesting. When you dress up your avatar, save, and then copy and paste the larger image it shows of your avatar somewhere, the next time you change your avatar's outfit, that image you pasted somewhere else will change too. :I So now, I just remake my avatar on tektek.org and copy and paste that image instead.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

PrincessButton

I have one, but I rarely use it.  X3
Username is Kiquieshia.  :P
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jul 18, 20:25:59

There's a My Little Pony board there now. Though, I haven't gone on that board yet, so I don't really know how... um... nice it is yet. X3

Little Judas

No idea what you guys girls are talking about.
Does this have something to do with nature and the protection of it?
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Jul 18, 20:31:18
No idea what you guys girls are talking about.
Does this have something to do with nature and the protection of it?

Nope. The site started out as a place for anime fans to hang out and dress up the avatar kind of anime-like. Gaia is still pretty true to its anime roots, but now it has a lot of people who aren't there for the anime.

I mean, hey, there's a manga on the site that they update every once in a while, especially with events and stuff. It has its own story and mini-stories going on. And there are items that parody some popular anime. But there's also a lot of other cool stuff, including games and an MMO.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 18, 20:27:31
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jul 18, 20:25:59

There's a My Little Pony board there now. Though, I haven't gone on that board yet, so I don't really know how... um... nice it is yet. X3
Yeah a friend of mine showed me that.  lol I haven't really looked into it either.. I only go on to play that aquarium game and save up for my dream avatar.  lol

Book Smarts

I've been on gaiaonline since 05 (I switched to a new account at one point for a fresh start)

My username is Illius Nakarou

Chishio Kunrin

I can tell already I'm gonna be neglecting other stuff I do like the Youtube serieses I watch, for dayyyyssss. Too busy trying to get points, achievements, items, and make sure that Durem wins. Biggest threat is Aekea, those furniture-making robot lovers.

Blues-Music

I thought you hated gaia  o_o.Sorry its just you posted a lot about it in the dumb things that annoy you thread I thought you hated it.Maybe i'l try it out.

Little Judas

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jul 19, 15:09:28
I thought you hated gaia  o_o.Sorry its just you posted a lot about it in the dumb things that annoy you thread I thought you hated it.Maybe i'l try it out.

Stockholm-Syndrome...
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Jul 19, 15:35:55
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jul 19, 15:09:28

Stockholm-Syndrome...

I think I only posted one annoyance about Gaia, and then posted that I figured out why it wasn't saying I got points. lol Honestly, why would someone think I hate Gaia?

Remedy

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 18, 19:56:01
I don't think this goes in Video Games,

Yes it does.  :l

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Remedy on 2012 Jul 19, 16:15:22

Oh. I wasn't sure, since it's mostly a website. Thank you.

Hrm. Apparently, there is now a group of anonymous people who give out gifts during every event. I've gotten three or four items from anons. I'm thinking about becoming one. :3 Most of them tell you a little story of how you came to receive their item.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 19, 16:21:45
Hrm. Apparently, there is now a group of anonymous people who give out gifts during every event. I've gotten three or four items from anons. I'm thinking about becoming one. :3 Most of them tell you a little story of how you came to receive their item.

Ohh that's cute! A story and a present.  :3

lurk852

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 19, 16:21:45
Quote from: Remedy on 2012 Jul 19, 16:15:22

Oh. I wasn't sure, since it's mostly a website. Thank you.

That's actually pretty cool.

...Off-topic, I love how Remedy's avatar's expression perfectly matches pretty much all of his posts.  lol
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Book Smarts

I miss the old gaiaonline and when there was never a cash shop  :'(

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 19, 19:04:20
I miss the old gaiaonline and when there was never a cash shop  :'(

Me too. Too many bucking millionaires who only got that gold by selling cash shop items. :\ Though, I actually ended up noticing I completely forgot I had this one cash shop chance item, so I was like "Eh. I'll just sell it." Got hundreds of thousands of gold for it.

This is the most gold I've ever had, and it's sadly thanks to selling a cash shop item for gold. :c I can't remember how I even got that chance item in the first place.

Book Smarts

I remembered how hard I had to work to get my first donation envelope and the very first halloween event with zombies  :D

good times  X3

Fudgemuffin

My username is iFudgemuffin, joined in 2012 after my birthday. I'm pretty inactive on Gaia. x3

PrincessParfait

I've been less active lately just like on here~
I just lurk around the pony threads for art  ovO
My username is Parfait Princess.

Go Up