Life and Energy bars lag/delay

Started by Calena, 2017 Sep 13, 00:46:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Calena

So...
I have this huge delay on my life and energy bars: I never know how many energy/life I actually have.

Sometimes I've fainted after slaying a monster, because the hits took forever to process, and the same happens with spells, I use a lot of them and then it's stuck or going all around zero for some time...  ovO

This is really annoying. Does this happens to you as well?  DD:
Babidibupi!<br />HUZZAH!<br />BIII-ZAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!

Night Striker

I only had this issue(of health/stamina lag) when my ping to the server was high, otherwise it was working perfectly and on-time when my ping was low. So this might be more of an issue of your ping to the servers than the servers itself.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

otherunicorn

All servers have high ping at the moment. I also have massive lags. I have fainted before registering any HP issues.

Evergreen_Pine-Apple

I have this issue and my ping was fairly low.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up