Question? (about controls)

Started by pupstoyz, 2017 Sep 11, 00:02:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

pupstoyz

Sorry if this isn't thee right place to post this, it just seemed the most appropriate place...

Anyway, I've been playing this game since... I believe the second stress test? Somewhere around there, and I only over remember this happening once before...
the way the control system works now is a bit wonky for me...
so I was just wondering if there's anyway I can change that? It's mostly the movement and ran better when I could move with arrow keys. It's fine if there's no fix to this, I just want to able to enjoy the game ^^'

Keystar

I also wish oyu could move with the arrow keys. would make it allot easier. I mapped mine to the keypad instead. not perfect but it's a fix. don't think they have any plans to release the camera controlls from the arrow keys.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up