Stuck in quest

Started by Diadra, 2017 Sep 10, 07:25:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Diadra

So I was doing the quest with the NPC Sandy Silver and he asked me to defeat three dummies, which I did but for some reason the game believes I never beated the dummies.
No more dummies are spawning and I am literally stuck in the quest without having any posebility to go further. Talking to Sandy Silver is no option either.
Meep

Thorne Busch

Same thing happened to me as well. I was looking for a solution but I'm at least a little relieved that I'm not the only one having this issue, so I'm positive it'll get fixed in due time!
family resemblemance?!

Grantiford

I'm having a similar problem. I accidentally went into the house before defeating all the dummies and they're not respawning.
"I can be bruised, battered and beaten but, as long as there is still breath in my lungs, I will continue to protect ponies. I will protect them, because what can kill them I can survive, because what hurts them is but a scratch for me ... Because it's the one thing I've been able to do right."

CakeMaker

Solution found. Go to cantermore and fight the dummies near the path to cloudopolis. This is what the building looks like.
/)

Diadra

2017 Sep 11, 10:39:37 #4 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 11, 11:26:14 by Diadra
It worked, thank you CakeMaker!
Meep

CakeMaker

/)

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up