What's up ponies?

Started by VespiDragon8, 2015 Feb 19, 08:45:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

VespiDragon8

Hello everypony, my name is Veggie Coke D. Vile, with my username VespiDragon8 & although technically I'm not so new, I signed 3 weeks & 3 days ago, on Monday 26 January, but at that time I did not write my greetings due to obligations that not allow me time for that day & the recent weeks, however I wanted to introduce myself  X3 .

My history with MLP: LoE was when I saw in the promo video of the Pon-E3, announced this game as one of the projects to show, although, then just were video samples & my laptop was not very good to have downloaded, which previously I could not be in the times when the servers were open & able to play LoE, so all 2014 step up until the weekend of 24 to 26 January of this year & although for that occasion I did not catch up to try the game, I hope to be present in the next times where the servers of LoE are open.

My Brony-history: Begun in 2012, on an afternoon in the months of March when I returned from university, one of my favorite pastimes is watching cartoons, which in one afternoon at 16:00 (4:00 PM) changing randomly channels I found 'My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic', which obviously do not pay attention & interest at that time. After several days with the same coincidentally tuning, I decided to take time to this show, which, I term liking the colors, design, plot / history, other great aspects & the best for me: No humans & thus I wanted to know more about this series, so I decided to look more about MLP: FIM, which I found on the internet later & with the fandom (June 2012 onwards), & so continuing this taste until today.

Sure, I have my other tastes & things in the life, but that will be another time, if anything, in some parts of the internet I have the same username, so can contact me if want something more about me. I hope not to be a nuisance, I'm not any problematic, besides, I like good friendships, then, apart from the internet, also we could be together in LoE when we have opportunities to play, for those who want to play with me.

Greetings to everypony  :D [size=78%]![/size]

Kelvin

hello there~
Welcome to this forum~  :D
You can explore here to find some fun stuff~
You also can chattin with me and other ponies(im always in chatbox :P)
And feel free to meet some new friend  :3
have fun~~

the game will open in
hmm 15 months

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Lync Volan

Quote from: VespiDragon8 on 2015 Feb 19, 08:45:25My Brony-history: Begun in 2012
mine was in July 30, 2014 :]

also its nice to meet ya ;)

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then come on and hurry up for a current server test until 21st Feb!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Go Up