I Draw Your Horses [Requests Open]

Started by Heebie Jeebies, 2017 Sep 25, 15:17:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Heebie Jeebies

2017 Sep 25, 15:17:28 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 03, 00:47:47 by Heebjeeb
Drawing ponies mellows me out and gives me a good warmup before I start drawing other stuff, so I figured I'd ask if anybody would like me to draw their OCs.

Examples of what the finished product would look like:
Spoiler: show

Past horses drawn:

If you're interested, just leave a comment with your OC's ref and I might draw them up for you. I'll PM you and post the final pic in this thread when it's done.
Bonnie Zacherle is best pony

Big McIntosh

Hey I would love it if you did me a big mac pic  :] (that's if you do ponies that aint OC's) please and thankyou

Jinzou

Blossom, the magic horse with no magic.
My Deviantart!

MomoShino

Hecka nice style ya got there~

Please consider Moose~

more info and art/other ponies here

Heebie Jeebies

Quote from: Big McIntosh on 2017 Sep 25, 15:49:50Hey I would love it if you did me a big mac pic  :] (that's if you do ponies that aint OC's) please and thankyou
Done!

Quote from: Jinzou on 2017 Sep 26, 12:23:33Hello! Are you up for an art trade?  :D
Here's my DA: https://blossomsdream.deviantart.com/
Sure! I'll PM you.

Keep on posting, all, I'll get to them all at some point!

ScribbleStitch

2017 Sep 26, 22:58:24 #5 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 26, 23:00:35 by Scribblestitch
mind doing Scribblestitch? (my profile and description pics)

color palette

Cutie Mark

Heebie Jeebies

Quote from: MomoShino on 2017 Sep 26, 19:15:07Hecka nice style ya got there~

Please consider Moose~

more info and art/other ponies here

Done!

Quote from: Scribblestitch on 2017 Sep 26, 22:58:24mind doing Scribblestitch? (my profile and description pics)

color palette

Cutie Mark
Very cute! I'll do my best.

Elphyda

2017 Sep 29, 01:52:20 #7 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 29, 01:54:30 by AnthroYuu
Are you still taking requests?   If so, would you consider Yoru Ai?  (Note:  Her talent mark is the Greek symbol Psi)

Spoiler: Image • show

She's a favourite of mine, and I saw some of your style has a kind of Tim Burton look to it, which I absolutely adore.

Ateren

I wouldn't mind an Ateren Steelbender being done. (My current avatar. I can supply more pics if needed.)  :P

Heebie Jeebies

Updated! Sorry for the wait.

Quote from: AnthroYuu on 2017 Sep 29, 01:52:20Are you still taking requests?   If so, would you consider Yoru Ai?  (Note:  Her talent mark is the Greek symbol Psi)
Spoiler: Image • show

She's a favourite of mine, and I saw some of your style has a kind of Tim Burton look to it, which I absolutely adore.
Sure, I'll get her in when I can!

Quote from: Ateren on 2017 Sep 29, 01:55:06I wouldn't mind an Ateren Steelbender being done. (My current avatar. I can supply more pics if needed.)  :P
No prob! Extra refs are always appreciated ;P

Everyone else feel free to keep posting, they're still open.

Thunder Spin

2017 Oct 15, 03:03:30 #10 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 15, 03:05:55 by Thundergirl
Quote from: AnthroYuu on 2017 Sep 29, 01:52:20(Note:  Her talent mark is the Greek symbol Psi)

(And guess that I don't even know what that symbol means lol . Oh wait,  I think I do ... should have learned about it in some book ...)

Anyways, would ya like to draw my OC as a crystal pony if you can? If not, it's ok, just draw her regular form.

If you ever need some help about thinking a pose, feel free to take a look at my OC's page in the Original Characters board. Ref sheet can be found here : https://pre00.deviantart.net/0c85/th/pre/i/2017/209/1/8/thunder_spin_reference_sheet__reuploaded__by_thunder_pony-dbhz988.png

Elphyda

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Oct 15, 03:03:30(And guess that I don't even know what that symbol means lol . Oh wait,  I think I do ... should have learned about it in some book ...)

It's the well-known symbol for Psychology.

Infinite Liberty

Still doing request and if so should I upload the image here or just send you one in a PM?
Old time player of LOE, just have not been active on the forums... till now.

Glad to help in anyway possible and just trying to enjoy the game over all.
[Infinite Liberty]

SpiralFlight

"The best part of an adventure is not the loot at the end, it's the experiences and people you've met on the way."

Infinite Liberty

@SpiralFlight Your profile picture looks pretty cool.
Old time player of LOE, just have not been active on the forums... till now.

Glad to help in anyway possible and just trying to enjoy the game over all.
[Infinite Liberty]

SpiralFlight

"The best part of an adventure is not the loot at the end, it's the experiences and people you've met on the way."

Go Up