im very late to the game but cant find other players?

Started by twilightsfan1, 2019 Oct 29, 22:53:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

twilightsfan1

2019 Oct 29, 22:53:49 Last Edit: 2019 Oct 30, 10:18:44 by twilightsfan1 Reason: Forgot to change the subject line
ive wanted to play this game for a very long time but i finally got a computer that plays it and as such i dont know much about the game plus where are all the other players? i think i saw one player earlier but im not sure it feels kinda empty. ive wanted to play this every since i saw flufflepuff show it off on her youtube channel. ive tried searching the forum to see if my question has already been answered or not and as far as i know it hasnt been but if it has i apologize for making this topic but can anyone please help answer my question?
princess twilightsparkle rules your statement is invalid :P

valex44568

2019 Oct 30, 18:07:59 #1 Last Edit: 2019 Oct 30, 18:32:36 by valex44568
It can be empty at times, but there are players on, I promise. If you want to meet someone else for sure, check out one of the Nightmare Night events Holiday Cheer has planned. You can also go to one of the Sweet and Elite events. There's an open rp on Fridays at 4pm EST, or the Hide and Seek event on Saturdays. If all else fails, send a message out in global.

Oh, and welcome to the horse game.

twilightsfan1

princess twilightsparkle rules your statement is invalid :P

Go Up