Need help on singing stuff.

Started by Sweet Brew, 2015 Jul 19, 04:41:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sweet Brew

So, as some of you know I'm trying to get into singing.
But...I suck.

People say I sound Nasily, Raspy, Slurring, whispery, nervous sounding, and have a hard time on the high and/or long notes.
Now...I'd practice if I knew how, but I don't know what are good or bad habits, also I don't have the right place and stuff to do so.

I can't because my family's crammed here 24/7 and I really don't want them to hear me.
I probably should just ignore my shyness and try to practice anyways, but that'll be hard.
I can't take singing lessons because they're too expensive.

Suggestions?
I'm trying my hardest to be the next Fritzy beat or Forest rain or Turquoise Splash or whatever...but failing so badly...

Azazial M. Rodriquez

hey what u need help wit exactly?

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Azazial M. Rodriquez on 2015 Jul 20, 08:34:04
hey what u need help wit exactly?

Just tips and tricks on how to sing right.

Azazial M. Rodriquez

lets see I would have to hear you lol cause I love any music

Sweet Brew

2015 Jul 22, 16:49:24 #4 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 18, 07:03:51 by Sweet Brew
Quote from: Azazial M. Rodriquez on 2015 Jul 22, 08:35:55
lets see I would have to hear you lol cause I love any music
This was my first try...
*Nupe, gone*
Please don't laugh...

Azazial M. Rodriquez

please its beautiful its the lyrics we need to work on and I would like to feature in it if you don't mind

Sweet Brew

2015 Jul 22, 19:35:18 #6 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 22, 21:05:35 by Sweet Brew
Quote from: Azazial M. Rodriquez on 2015 Jul 22, 18:07:07
please its beautiful its the lyrics we need to work on and I would like to feature in it if you don't mind
Oh, I didn't write the song, it's a cover on someone elses song, though their modern stuff is a whole lot better than that song. (Though it's not bad, they just improved as a writer)
But I still think my voice needs work...what would you say needs to improve about it?

[EDIT]: for some weird reason it put an angry FlutterShy in this message...
What??? I'm not angry...lol

Azazial M. Rodriquez

your a little off on your beat by one sec otherwise its really good I mean atm I cant sing cause my voice sounds terrible cause of my allergies  :x

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Azazial M. Rodriquez on 2015 Jul 23, 16:22:40
your a little off on your beat by one sec otherwise its really good I mean atm I cant sing cause my voice sounds terrible cause of my allergies  :x
Ohhh yeah...I miss my beats like crazy!
But thanks... X3
I'm about to do another vocal cover, so I might post it up this week end. (That is if I can get it done, might not be able to)

Azazial M. Rodriquez

you wanna see some of my lyrics I wrote as a freestyle rap in the song discord or rainbow factory?

Go Up