Legends of Equestria - Pre-Alpha Update [August 2012]

Started by SweBow, 2012 Aug 16, 13:33:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Giggle Tail

Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

Fudgemuffin

Looks amazing! I got really excited at the ending. lol

Dreadnaught 308

So...fireballs....I have a feeling that when the game comes out we will see A LOT of fires in equestria X3
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Tekner

Quote from: Dreadnaught 308 on 2012 Aug 16, 13:48:09
So...fireballs....I have a feeling that when the game comes out we will see A LOT of fires in equestria X3
Until we work on the ability system some more, I bound fireballs to fire when you click the mouse. You won't be able to spam them the way SweBow loves to. Also, Bloomberg will be in charge of protecting nature in Ponyville and abroad. I think we're in good hands ...err branches.

Book Smarts

I can't wait to explore Everfree forest and Tartarus  :D

Weatherboy1

This made my day yesterday when I saw it in a livestream!  lol :D

Zygrograxgra

Looks great, though daytime is a bit too bright for me, and the colors are at just that right spot to make my eyes a little upset.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

SweBow

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 16, 16:17:04
Looks great, though daytime is a bit too bright for me, and the colors are at just that right spot to make my eyes a little upset.

You can adjust brightness etc. later.

Yes, you eyes get a bit of a shock to go from compete dark to bright day. It's not like that in the game. It got twilight, dawn, sunset etc.

Weatherboy1

Great now I have to do a lot of editing on the Wiki

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Aug 16, 16:24:33

Yes, you eyes get a bit of a shock to go from compete dark to bright day. It's not like that in the game. It got twilight, dawn, sunset etc.

No, not that, I mean the color's shades and such themselves when it comes to "that right spot". Brightness doesn't do much to change that for me.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

What's this? Already some miscs I see?

What can I say, super duper triple awesome chocolate sauce on a pile of hats, that's what! Excellent work you guys (and girls!). Please let me know when I can shower you with money.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Rissian

Everfree is looking awesome and much more like a forest now, I can't wait to explore it when the game comes out.

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Aug 16, 16:26:31
Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Aug 16, 16:24:33

No, not that, I mean the color's shades and such themselves when it comes to "that right spot". Brightness doesn't do much to change that for me.

It could also be your monitor Zygro some monitors can shade colors differently then others depending on the settings a few people I know thought orange was red on their monitor but found out it was orange on other monitors as an example, adjusting color saturation in the monitor can also can help ease up things on your eyes, hue also affects some things.

For me the colors actually looked pretty normal but I also adjusted my monitors saturation and other aspects a long time ago.

SweBow

I'm booksmart! (Yes, I love the galashoes... you will see them a lot in screenshots now days)

darkjohns

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Aug 16, 17:17:15
I'm booksmart! (Yes, I love the galashoes... you will see them a lot in screenshots now days)

awesome *-*

Blues-Music

I can't believe nopony else noticed this...

Look into the circles I drew.A birch dryad , and manticore wings.

Night Pony

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Aug 16, 17:33:50

They showed them at the con and again at the livestream yesterday.There is a dryad,manticorn,timberwolf and a cockatrice if i'm not mistaken.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Trilight Dashie

2012 Aug 16, 18:24:22 #17 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 16, 20:53:57 by AnyaSmash
1:37 "AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHH!!! I'M GONNA SEE THE FIREBALL SPELL!! I'M YOU ARE A BAD PONY SURE IT'S GOING TO BE A HUUUUG-~"
*1 second later*
Spoiler: show

"........"
*few seconds later... when the fireball presentation ends...*
"... AND THAT'S WHY I'M PLAYING A UNICORN!!"

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Firefly

great job! The preview of Canterlot is so cool, and the Evergreen Forest is just creepy  lol Even the flight of the pegasus seems more natural and smooth XD well done  ^-^

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Aug 16, 17:33:50

it's too dark for me to see anything  :c
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Lucien

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 Aug 16, 18:24:22
1:37 "AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHH!!! I'M GONNA SEE THE FIREBALL SPELL!! I'M YOU ARE A BAD PONY SURE IT'S GOING TO BE A HUUUUG-~"
*1 second later*
Spoiler: show

"........"
*few seconds later... when the fireball presentation ends...*
"... AND THAT'S WHY I'M PLAYING A UNICORN!!"

Lol, Anya.
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

Go Up