Legends of Equestria announces Open Server Weekend Spectacular!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jun 07, 10:07:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Somebeing

Quote from: Howitzer on 2013 Jul 06, 00:39:20
Quote from: Shadowmech88 on 2013 Jul 06, 00:04:06
Quote from: Howitzer on 2013 Jul 06, 00:01:12
Quote from: Feather Breeze on 2013 Jul 05, 23:48:35
Log in button wont work- after all the effort of actually getting my computer to open the 7zip file! :I

Any way to play?   :o

~5mins later~

Ah, now it is letting me log in as a administrator, but the sever is FULL  >:O

and  now I cannot even type in the boxes!
how did you open the file? Because I can't even progress from there!

Just extract the files from the archive and run the executable.
I'm very sorry to ask this, but can someone please do a step by step process for me? I'm very dim witted and I have NEVER dealt with this before. From downloading the file to opening up the game and any other things you need downloaded for the windows version

Alright

You should have your unzipped file and the fix to the OS version

It's actually simple.

You just have to make a folder, put the app in it.

And then put the fix in it.

MAKE SURE that the fix is the exact same name as the app, but with adding the external .command

There should be 2 files. Open the .command file and it should quickly open and close terminal

Wait a few minutes and TA-DA

Sharks2425

I have to go for tonight, i have tried every that i could think of to try and get the file open... if any one could send me a message on how to i would be so grateful. good night every pony.  :c

Shadowmech88

When I try to log in, I get "couldn't log in." Not even a 508 error or anything. Just "couldn't log in." What does this mean?

Ründo

Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

cbarnhart00

I got on for a bit until I ran into the parasprite mini-game (Which never loaded    :I ) Then I restarted my computer and tried to login and I couldn't press it!  >:O

Ruthalas_

My login button button is also non-functional.   ono
"You are very wise, Princess," he said humbly.
"I am very old." She smiled. "And I have made many, many mistakes. That is what some creatures call wisdom."

-'It Takes a Village' by Determamfidd

BreezeyWind

I downloaded the game, all i see is zip LoE-windows, nothing next to it...and when i try to open the game is says There should be 'LoE-Windows_Data'
folder next to the executable...

Pipkin

There should be 2 files in the archive, an exe file and a folder.  If not you'll need to redownload it.
For anyone getting login errors just keep trying, it should work eventually

Takek

Quote from: Mizuki on 2013 Jul 06, 00:11:42
Anybody else getting this error?
QuoteThere should be 'LoE-Windows_Data'
folder next to the executable

I just get this error when I klick on the desktop icon..I have to search the game in my folders ..there is no error :D idk why
you can add me on skype if you want to xD : thetakek

That Pegasus Over There

Does anyone know how to even launch the game on OSX? Any help would be appreciated!

Ruthalas_

Quote from: Ruthalas_ on 2013 Jul 06, 01:49:58
My login button button is also non-functional.   ono

Running the game as administrator fixes this issue.

Windows: Right click, choose 'Run as Administrator'. (Click continue/accept/ok if prompted)
"You are very wise, Princess," he said humbly.
"I am very old." She smiled. "And I have made many, many mistakes. That is what some creatures call wisdom."

-'It Takes a Village' by Determamfidd

Mizuki

Quote from: Takek on 2013 Jul 06, 02:03:29

I just get this error when I klick on the desktop icon..I have to search the game in my folders ..there is no error :D idk why

I can't seem to find it in my folders though. I get the error when I click on the .exe

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Black Streak

Eeyup! Still have errors on my end, 508's "couldn't log in', max connections. I've seen it all. :/

KirbyFluttershy

It's most likely to be a server traffic because of the downloads and other ppl logging in. you're gonna experience this type of problem and it'll take a while for the server traffic to die down.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

redcolt1999

I was getting a few errors and problems, but most of them were fixed by just closing the game and reopening it. Though, it could have been the 3 minutes in between the closing and opening that was really what fixed it.
Fluttershy <3

Renatan

I was really excited for this, but I don't think I'll get to play since I don't understand how to install it!  D:  ono
Beware the writer. She will feed off everything you say and store it into her memory, so don't be surprised if a few years from now you open up a book and see something you said years ago there. I'm always watching ovO

RequiemBlaze

everypony! you need to unzip the downloaded file, so once you have the downloaded file, if u on windows 8 u need to download winzip, if u on anything other than windows 8 idk, but yeah unzip it, then it should work.  its so much fun everypony!
OC: Rocky Road

Takek

Quote from: Mizuki on 2013 Jul 06, 03:02:30
Quote from: Takek on 2013 Jul 06, 02:03:29

I can't seem to find it in my folders though. I get the error when I click on the .exe

hmm ok then I really don't know ..sorry  ono
you can add me on skype if you want to xD : thetakek

Mizuki

It's alright, I just hope some kind of announcement or news is posted soon  :c

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Go Up