What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

I just finished Wall.E and started replaying some missions on The Amazing Spiderman 2 game well my cousin played Kim Possible on the bottom screen

HunterOfTheDark

Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Dark Souls!
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Lync Volan

My cousin finished off the last level of Kim Possible on my Ps2 today (which he was at yesterday but had to leave again) then he moved to my Ps3 after replaying some levels to unlock all the costumes (i unlocked the last one and had to help him map/search the other areas before) to play The Amazing Spiderman 2 well i finished the last level (Final Showdown) of Dragon Ball Z Sagas, we both co oped most of that game but he kept acting up during the bosses so i decided to finish the game myself after yesterday's HUGE failure with Cell not taking any damage at all then after i finished it i went to finish Tokobots Plus and it seems that i'm at the last enemy since i think Fuel just died and i gotta fight Zero now (giant statue anyone!?), i lost a couple of times already and i always have to fight Fuel again then move to the final boss cause of saving junk X3   

i'm really trying to finish off the games i started quickly cause i'm getting a bunch of new games soon and i wanna start them as soon as i got em!

Chromastone64

Does the waiting game for Ratchet & Clank, Final Fantasy XV, Zero Time Dilemma, and a WORLDWIDE release of Kingdom Hearts Unchained X count?
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LostSanity

I've now officially started Yo Kai Watch.

Yup. It's LITERALLY a fusion of Persona and Pokemon.

O:
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

HunterOfTheDark

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Rikaria

I started playing Onigiri after seeing its now-currently-airing animé adaptation. (Just a note: the game's been out for a few years already but wasn't released until last year for North America).

It's pretty story-driven, and there's even some voice acting (they kept the original Japanese voices in the NA version). Also, the characters aren't entirely stiff during cutscenes; they try to match their dialogue (for example: if something's funny, they laugh with their arms to their sides).

What I found interesting is that this is available on PC (which I'm playing), PS4, and XBox One. Sadly, each version is its own thing, so they can't cross-connect with each other.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Spacecase101

Got a new game that looks interesting call layers of fear Ill give it a try and let you know how it goes.

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Lync Volan

Been playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse trying to make 7 presets and at least one character based off Launch X3

HunterOfTheDark

Still playing Dark Souls III. I'm surprised I haven't rage quit yet...

Howitzer

Call of Duty 2

That game is over 10 years old and still one of the best WWII FPS games on the market. To anyone with an interest in history or WWII, you have to give it a try.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Chromastone64

A little 3DS game called Virtue's Last Reward.
GAHHHHHH, MY BRAIN.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

Ok i've been meaning to get the Ps3 version of "Spider Man Web Of Shadows" since i found out its noting like the Ps2 version (allies edition) by watching some random music videos on youtube and now that i have played it, it really is A LOT of fun to me compared to most the Spidy games i played but i went to sleep late yesterday at the part you have to fight Symbiote Wolverine... i picked the black suit path and lets just say I'M SHOCKED before i went to bed, don't look it up though, it might be a bit graphic or whatever

HunterOfTheDark

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X.

I highly recommend this free mobile app. If you decide to play, join the Anguis union, and then send me your player ID # so I can add you to my party, called the Eisenwald Guild.

Rikaria

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2016 May 02, 14:06:32
Kingdom Hearts Unchained X.

I highly recommend this free mobile app. If you decide to play, join the Anguis union, and then send me your player ID # so I can add you to my party, called the Eisenwald Guild.

I'm in that Union, but I don't actively play the game since I'm not a fan of its battle system.

HunterOfTheDark

You should keep going with it, since its backstory for the whole KH series!

Rikaria

Maybe when I'm extremely bored. As I said, I really don't like its battle system (especially since the series is known for its active battling).

Chromastone64

BATTLEBORN.
Team Orendi forever ovO

NightMoonMare

Playing World of Warcraft, Warlords Of  Draenor expansion.  :nod:

Lync Volan

Marvel Ultimate Alliance, been awhile since i played this game cause my Ps2 version vanished but now i got it on ps3 :]

Go Up