What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stratagem

2015 Jul 30, 07:20:13 #60 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 30, 07:22:46 by Stratagem
I took a step back in time and dusted off my working Playstation one and revisited Jade Cocoon and played some Legend of Dragoon (Has anyone here heard of it?). Other than that, Mount & Blade: Warband, Divinity: Dragon Commander, Smite (Anyone here play it?) Animal Crossing (3DS) and some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Also play some Evolve every so often here on my PC. Also, some Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer (Kroguard for the win!).

Chromastone64

I've only just got Smite. Kukulkan FTW.
I recently (and by that I mean 2 days ago) got Diablo III. Beat it yesterday. It's got the same problem as Dust: An Elysian Tail; really fun, but way too short.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Stardust Dragon

Been back in Terraria for the past few weeks; I was trying to do an expert mode run, but I forgot that I'm absolutely terrible at the game.  :l  Gonna cheese it and just get back to having some fun, plus I've started two massive build projects, which is a first for me.  I've built for function before, but now I'm trying to do a little form along with function, a big step out of my comfort zone.

Chromastone64

The demo of Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires. I understand not many people go online, but frankly I've spent most of my time in the character creator  lol
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Itty Bit

Two kirby games of which I've never gotten to play but wanted to have finally come out on virtual console!
Right now I'm enjoying my romp through Kirby Squeak Squad ^-^

Shadow-Flare

im waiting for virtual reality mmo's to be a thing :P

LostSanity

Persona Q again. P4 Side.

Because I seriously have nothing else to play.

At least I might do better this time?

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

SCS

Just finished playing through Child of Light for the 3rd time. I played it on Casual mode the first time, and did new game+ twice after that, in succession, on Expert mode. Therefore I kept all of my character stats, items, and so on while replaying the story.

The level curve is intense. The main character, Aurora, went from level 1-55 in my first playthrough of the game, 56-82 or so the second time, and only 82-93 the third time. The max level is 99. I'm sure I'll play through the story a 4th time when I feel like it, as it's absolutely beautiful. But in the meantime I might just farm ultra high-level enemies to try to reach max level.

HunterOfTheDark

Currently playing Persona 4 Golden, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f 2nd, Final Fantasy IX and Final Fantasy Origins.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

I am currently playing Soul Calibur 3 for the XXXth time X3

Its a really fun fighting game with so much content, i own it for like 8 years now and STILL dont have everything unlocked yet. It really is huge
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Schala

Unreal Engine 4 test mapping... seeing how to piece together an accurate Ponydale map.
In Equestria, there is real happiness. It hides in the brightest light, and in the most ordinary of places. Between the world we see, and the ponies we love, there are doors. When they are opened, friendship... becomes reality.
-- Anthony Call

Chrisgotjar

Me and my sister have been playing split-screen Terraria on the Xbox 360

Other than that I've been slowly playing through BioShock Infinite. Very slowly lol
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Necroceine

2015 Aug 19, 17:24:50 #72 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 19, 23:55:55 by Necroceine
I just finished Layton vs. Wright. I've played all the Phoenix Wright games but none of the Layton games. It was pretty enjoyable. A couple puzzles I didn't like, but for the most part they were good. The visuals and the twist ending were very good!

I also just picked up Code Name STEAM and Bayonetta 2, looking forward to playing those.

And of course as ever I've been playing Dark Souls for the hundredth time.

HunterOfTheDark

Still playing Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies. A little hung up on the bonus story with Pearl in it.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Chromastone64

Hearthstone is HARD. Fun, but HARD.
Also Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires, but do the other DW 8 games have a character creator?

Rikaria

Although the full game isn't out yet, I tried the Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX demo. Needless to say, if you're a Vocaloid and rhythm/music fan, you'll love this.

P.S. The game comes out next month (as of this post), and I already have it reserved.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Aug 19, 22:00:44
Although the full game isn't out yet, I tried the Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX demo. Needless to say, if you're a Vocaloid and rhythm/music fan, you'll love this.

P.S. The game comes out next month (as of this post), and I already have it reserved.

I can't agree with you more, the Project Mirai DX demo was awesome! Almost better than Project Diva F 2nd! Wish I had the money to reserve it though... Oh well, at least I get my reserved copy of Persona 4 Dancing All Night next month ^-^

LunarDusk

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jul 31, 08:33:18
The demo of Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires. I understand not many people go online, but frankly I've spent most of my time in the character creator  lol

@Chromastone64

Pfft You'll see most of them on those event battles though....but keep clicking because by the time you would find someone....someone could possibly just take that spot before you lol
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Chromastone64

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2015 Aug 20, 23:15:41
@Chromastone64

Pfft You'll see most of them on those event battles though....but keep clicking because by the time you would find someone....someone could possibly just take that spot before you lol

I got the full game a while ago. Personally it's the most fun I've had with DW (besides Strikeforce), but I do wish there was some kind of story mode. Plus jumping staight from 6 to an expansion of 8 means there are SO many new characters.
But thank God...IT HAS SPLIT-SCREEN MULTIPLAYER.

Spacecase101

2015 Aug 22, 01:16:46 #79 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 24, 00:46:30 by Spacecase101
Im playing Bloodboourn, already beaten it but i keep coming back to it. Dragons Age Inquisition, and a new game called Everyone gone to the Rapture. Pretty interesting.

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Go Up