Royal Crown University[Jump-In][CL]

Started by Jcfraven, 2015 Nov 29, 00:37:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

annosrules

"I actually don't have any classes today, I was just showing a friend around."

frío

((No it shouldn't :D ))
Midawn runs off Feeling pony's Emotions while running by.
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Stryder221

"I have nothing planned right this moment. I was actually intending to find my brother. You might have seen him; Small, annoying, silly mane-pieces, and cracking stupid puns."
He then shook his head. "Bah... Doesn't matter. Anyway... shouldn't we be exchanging names before we inevitably go down the friendship route? My name is Spell-Breaker."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

FakeSmile

A large smile formed across his face; the stranger wanted to start the friendship route! And a friendship route with a unicorn, there weren't much of those where he was from. With a happy tone he said,
Galacto:
Nice to meet you partner! I'm Galacto; my name is a bit.longer than that but I don't have the breath to say it!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

annosrules

"Blazing Legend's the name, and drawing maps is my game. Nice to meet you too." Blaze says, introducing himself.

frío

Midawn comes to halt when she almost slams her face at the door to a art class
((THIS RP IS GREAT :D))

cloudyraindrops90

2016 Jan 26, 10:57:35 #126 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 26, 13:33:12 by cloudyraindrops90
[ohmigosh its been a while since i've watched code lyoko, and the picture for my oc isn't all that great because it was really rushed, and i was using my mouse ;-;]

Name: whispy paintdrops
Age(18+, since this is a university): 19
Race: pegasus
Personality: Quiet, always tired, always puts others before herself.
Picture/Visual Description:
{The door is open, I am back again}

frío

((well this rp is kinda on standby so just wait))

Blizzard_Frost

Name: Blizzard Frost
Age(18+, since this is a university): 21
Race: Pegasus
Personality: Usually a pretty open pony, Likes to party, but is still very serious about his work

frío

((okay if you guys have joined im gunna start inproving my writing.just please keep sticking to the rp :33))

Blizzard_Frost

*I walk into the mixing room with headphones blaring punk music from them, a black and white backpack on my back featuring Pro-Mark drumsticks on them* *sigh* Time to get to work

frío

Midawn's Eyes are red and she has no clue why.She Stand's Up then walking into the art room good thing i bumped into my first lesson

Blizzard_Frost

*I unplug my head phones and plug them into the master computer, then I turn on my editing software and start mastering the music I had recorded*

Go Up