House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

(Is reading Scarlet's book.)

Thunder Spin

((@_BlazingInfinity wut? Also yes I changed my name to my OC's name - I'm glad this option's available now))

As she was walking downstairs, she saw Marble. How are things down there? What did I miss? Candy asked so she won't go downstairs for no reason. She was hungry and she would go down anyway, but she wanted to know if there was something better to do than cook.

Misty Fly

*Marble yawns and looks at candy*

"I guess I missed all the fun you guys had a shame hey wanna get something to eat? Cause I am sure hungry I could even make you something for old times sake what do ya say ?"
Magic...

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peace returns from the kitchen

Alright got all your rices ready in the kitchen. Nice and hot.
 Hopefully all of you like it.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Thunder Spin

2017 Nov 17, 10:09:00 #606 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 17, 10:13:17 by Thunder Spin
Quote from: Misty Fly on 2017 Nov 14, 19:25:35*Marble yawns and looks at candy*

"I guess I missed all the fun you guys had a shame hey wanna get something to eat? Cause I am sure hungry I could even make you something for old times sake what do ya say ?"

Candy nodded, as she rushed to the kitchen. She ran past Peace, making him faint, maybe because of all the dust he 'ate'. She realized there were already bowls of rice on the table. She turned back and saw the male pegasus on the floor Oh god ...

Misty Fly

*Marble followed Candy to the Kitchen and looked at the bowls of rice on the table*

''this is nice but it's missing something why not try to be a bit creative huh?'' *she opens the fridge and takes out cheese and whipped cream* ''now let's see how this turns out *she adds the cheese to the rich and starts spraying whipped cream but she notices that it's empty*
Magic...

_BlazingInfinity

Blue walked into the kitchen, expecting to see Peace bringing the rice. However, he saw Peace on the floor, passed out.
He picked Peace up off of the floor and gave him a hard smack on the back of his head to wake him.

"You okay buddy?" @Peace Keeper
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Misty Fly

*Marble looked at Peace thought for a second then she grabbed a glass of cold water and splashed it on peace*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

2017 Nov 17, 21:37:44 #610 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 18, 16:23:35 by Peace Keeper
*-I suppose the dust booped him on the way and made him faint lol

-------------------

Looks like Peace took a dust RKO out of nowhere and just fainted on the ground. Giving out a small exhaling waking sound he moves around and wakes up looking around.

Uh... what just happened? I don't remember what happened and I just blanked out.

-------------------

Edit: ignore this post.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Nov 17, 21:37:44*-I suppose the dust booped him on the way and made him faint lol

-------------------

Looks like Peace took a dust RKO out of nowhere and just fainted on the ground. Giving out a small exhaling waking sound he moves around and wakes up looking around.

Uh... what just happened? I don't remember what happened and I just blanked out.
((Maybe? Who knows))
Quote from: _BlazingInfinity on 2017 Nov 17, 17:23:03Blue walked into the kitchen, expecting to see Peace bringing the rice. However, he saw Peace on the floor, passed out.
He picked Peace up off of the floor and gave him a hard smack on the back of his head to wake him.

"You okay buddy?" @Peace Keeper

She trotted inside the kitchen so they don't suspect her. She was just hungry that's all ... The worse fact is that hungriness always rules her thoughts, that's why her name's Candy after all.

Misty Fly

(did he srsly ignored my post)
Magic...

_BlazingInfinity

Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

*- Ph shoot. My bad. I kinda rushed it too quickly. Ima make a huge edit. You can ignore my last post.

-------------------------------

Poor Peace passing out from a rush of blurry pony. He Only when the last few smacks and cold water on him did he start getting sensation. He shakes himself off to avoid the smacks and cold water and stumbles around. He looked in puzzle shock

The hades just happened? I just knocked out from a blur and then woke up to cold water and slaps to my head. Wha happened?

Dark Hooves

(I'm waiting on Peacekeeper.)
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Dark Hooves

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Nov 16, 19:40:14Peace returns from the kitchen

Alright got all your rices ready in the kitchen. Nice and hot.
 Hopefully all of you like it.

"Oh boy, that smells really good, let's eat."
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

_BlazingInfinity

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Nov 18, 16:22:21*- Ph shoot. My bad. I kinda rushed it too quickly. Ima make a huge edit. You can ignore my last post.

-------------------------------

Poor Peace passing out from a rush of blurry pony. He Only when the last few smacks and cold water on him did he start getting sensation. He shakes himself off to avoid the smacks and cold water and stumbles around. He looked in puzzle shock

The hades just happened? I just knocked out from a blur and then woke up to cold water and slaps to my head. Wha happened?

"You kind of just passed out." Blue stated. "You might want to check your face for a red mark."  X3

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2017 Nov 18, 20:00:18"Oh boy, that smells really good, let's eat."

"Agreed!" he said. Blue started levitating bowls to everyone in the room at the time.
Toast is amazing.

Gamepaw

Game sniffed the air as the smell of food reached his nose, distracting him from Scarlet's book. Though, somewhat couch-bound the chubby canine couldn't do much about what his stomach wants.

Peace Keeper

Red on my face...?

Could be purple if blue and red mix. If red pony it would be invisible.

Wait did I hit my face on something?

Go Up