[Tutorial] How to Use Our Bug & Suggestion Report System!

Started by Ellowee, 2017 Sep 07, 21:53:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ToaAckar

I haven't played this game for a number of years and I thought I'd give it another go. I don't know how long exactly it's been but maybe that's what the issue is.

Basically, I have the latest version of the game installed. I've logged in and everything. However, after I log in I'm stuck with a list that reads the following:

Server Listing

Items... Downloading
Skills... Downloading
Recipes... Downloading
Item Atlas... Done
Skill Atlas... Done

Validating... 0%

[Back]

I can go back, but I can't interact with anything else besides the game logo, and it's been stuck at 0% for like 20 minutes now. What's going on?

abraxas

Help! At the Town Hall beginning the were-pony quest, and the friends are missing. Tried prompting Old Quest Marker Fix NPC and tried both prompts related to the ponies missing / not there. Logged out and logged back in. What do?   ^-^

Kai-K-Flammie

2023HALLOWEENで追加された新しいコスチュームが私のアカウントだけ何故か追加されてません、フレンドとトレードしたらコスチュームか消滅してしまいました。アプリを再DLしても解消されないので困ってます。
LoE DL is done!
I also made a character!
When I logged in to the server, it was forcibly terminated! 
what'a...?

Abyss_Horizon

Hello

This is my first time ever playing this game and I have already run into a major issue. For whatever ungodly reason I can't get Phabricator to work so I decided to write here instead.

Basically the problem comes in the form of having downloaded the game, created a character and all, so far so good, but the second I try and get into the game it either gets stuck on a loading screen or when I do get into the game I can't see anyone, and I mean like no one, not even NPCs. Sometimes I see the first quest givers "!" only but no pony under it, but for the majority of the time not even the "!" shows up, much less the Pony themselves. Could anyone please explain what could I do to potentially fix this issue? I've tried to redownload the game (like a clean redownload), I've tried both launcher and non-launcher versions and both have the same bug, turned my PC on and off again with no results along with logging in and out of the game to no avail.
This is quite frustrating because I've been wanting to play this game for years but I've been forgetting about it for so long and now that I've finally gotten it I can't even play it without immediately running into problems ;m;

Howitzer

Quote from: Abyss_Horizon on 2023 Nov 02, 20:58:57Hello

This is my first time ever playing this game and I have already run into a major issue. For whatever ungodly reason I can't get Phabricator to work so I decided to write here instead.

Basically the problem comes in the form of having downloaded the game, created a character and all, so far so good, but the second I try and get into the game it either gets stuck on a loading screen or when I do get into the game I can't see anyone, and I mean like no one, not even NPCs. Sometimes I see the first quest givers "!" only but no pony under it, but for the majority of the time not even the "!" shows up, much less the Pony themselves. Could anyone please explain what could I do to potentially fix this issue? I've tried to redownload the game (like a clean redownload), I've tried both launcher and non-launcher versions and both have the same bug, turned my PC on and off again with no results along with logging in and out of the game to no avail.
This is quite frustrating because I've been wanting to play this game for years but I've been forgetting about it for so long and now that I've finally gotten it I can't even play it without immediately running into problems ;m;

So that might depend on a few things, one issue is likely that your computer is not powerful enough to reliably run the game (or phone if you're using mobile). But deleting and reinstalling the game will not have any meaningful impact on trying to fix your issue. A better option is to try this:

Close LoE. Then, press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, and it should open up a small search box.

Paste the following into that search box - %appdata%..\..\LocalLow\LoE\Legends of Equestria - and press enter.

(NOTE: If you're using Linux, you need to look for this folder instead - ~/.config/unity3d/LoE/Legends of Equestria

And on MacOS, it's this one: ~/Library/Application Support/LoE/Legends of Equestria)

This should open up the hidden LoE folder. Delete everything in there, and then close it.

Now, re-run the LoE program. It'll create new, 'default' files to replace the one you just deleted, which should resolve the issue!
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

pony495

is the server still up because i can't login?

YoungLifeJune-Su

I'm trying to play this game for the first time, but my pony's name isn't saving properly no matter how many times I change it or whatever I try. Every time I change her name it just keeps sticking the world Fiddle to the end of her name. What should I do?

RiSlava

Every time I try to enter the Ponydale library, I get the error "Room failed to connect. Lost connection to room server. Waiting to mane server to move you to a different room"

Go Up