A random suggestion...

Started by Blue Shield, 2014 Apr 24, 16:21:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blue Shield

I think this is where it goes, since it IS a suggestion... But, what if there was something on the site where people can make suggestions for the game that the members can look at, decide whether or not they like them, then have a member of the team look at it and make the final decision on if it should be in the game or not. Suggestions ranging anywhere between items, locations, or even characters and quests and so on...

Pipkin

There are threads that discuss items etc that people would like to see in the game (General thread for headgear pops in my head right away) but I already stated why there isn't an area for suggestions in the other thread you posted in.

McSleuthburger

You have to remember that we are still in pre-alpha and making the main core of the game
there is no official area set up for in game suggestions because there is still a ton of work to be done and it is a bad idea to be hopscotching from idea to idea
you are free to discuss it in the LoE discussion area with other users, but please remember it is not guaranteed an official answer but other users will often leave feedback or discuss the idea with you

any questions let me know
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up