House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Game, from a weird position on the couch, watched as the ponies continued to worry over him. He felt better, it didn't hurt as much and he could walk again.

The wolf remembered the last time he saw a vet, he got called grossly. He wasn't sure what this meant but he assumed it meant gross something.

(Who is going play the vet if you call one? Also, I bet the first thing they`ll say when they see him will be something like. "Welp, he's fat. Should probably fix that.")

Peace Keeper

2017 Oct 08, 14:39:33 #561 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 08, 19:51:50 by Peace Keeper
*-Hmm... Wanna roll to choose? lol
*-I could do doctor if you all like.
*- also time for random number out of my head. I bet you guys gonna check who has the phone number lol
-----------------------------

Its uh... (555)555-5555.

----------

*-Edit: phone number has been changed to be safe x3
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

(You don't necessarily need a vet, Blue can be of service. Remember he has helped many ponies with pretty much anything. He has medical experience.)

"Actually, I could work on Game."

Blue walked up to the other ponies.

"I've tended to all sorts of injuries in the past. I could be of service here."
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

Included injuries on animals?

*Scarlet is inclined to trust Blue, but maybe they should really call a professional.*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

_BlazingInfinity

"Again, I've worked for ponies and done MANY jobs for them." he stated. "And yes, that does include Animal injuries."
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Well... Any help will be good. You can check up on Game. Hopefully we can get a good diagnosis on his injury. In case you need extra help,
we still can call a vet.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Dark Hooves

"Ok Blue, I'll steady and comfort him with my magic." She casts a mild sleep spell to calm and soothe Game.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

_BlazingInfinity

*After a bit of prep time, Blue has his makeshift splints and such at the ready.

"Alright Game, I'm gonna move your paw and try to see what's wrong with it." he said calmly. "Please, for Luna's sake, don't bite me."

Blue moved Game's left paw slightly to the right and left, while lightly feeling the skin.

(So, what do you want it to be @Gamepaw? A dislocation, fracture, or what?)
Toast is amazing.

Gamepaw

(I was planning on it just being bruising, as dislocation doesn't make the most sense consider it was two ponies falling on him, fracture or broken bone would make more sense, but since Game has already stood up but fell back down without a ton of pain, probably just bruising and/or swelling.)

Game slowly began to feel tired as the pony set to work on him, he winced as the pony forced his paw around but didn't feel much like reacting, despite the other stranger looking pony helping him feel a little better, it still hurt enough.

_BlazingInfinity

(Thanks, @Gamepaw)

Blue kept feeling around the area.

"Yep, just as I thought." he said, standing up. "It's just a bruise, but it still needs to be treated."

He sat back down.

"Can somepony get me any kind of cold compress? Frozen peas, ice pack, etc."
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

Just wait a moment.

*Scarlet rushes to the kitchen and opens the freezer, retrieving a pack of frozen peas before heading back.*

Here it is.

Gamepaw

Game stuck his tongue out at the green objects, he was not a fan of them and didn't really want them in his mouth. The wolf thinking they were going to make him eat them as they are 'supposed' to be good for you.

_BlazingInfinity

2017 Oct 09, 18:39:57 #572 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 09, 18:41:56 by _BlazingInfinity
Blue looked at Game's tongue sticking out.

"Silly you! This is for your left leg." he said, as he stuck his tongue out and patted Game on the head.

He applied the frozen peas to Game's leg and left it there.

"This is going to take a while." he said. "Why don't you guys, ( @ScarletInk @Dark Hooves, @Peace Keeper) do some fun stuff while I work?"

Toast is amazing.

Gamepaw

Game flinched in response to the cold peas touching his sore leg, he looked at the ponies that were told to leave he didn't want to be left alone and bored with peas stuck to his leg.

(2 pones should probably stay with the woofer, since it is kinda their fault he is in this mess :) )

_BlazingInfinity

Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Well all I can think of is playing games upstairs but that is about it. Then again we got a backyard, a pool, some stuff. Hmm... What do you wat to do? I'll tag along with anything. Well almost anything X3

ScarletInk

I'm staying with Game: after all, it was my fault if he got injuried.

*After saying this, Scarlet sits on the couch near the wolf after grabbing a book.*

Peace Keeper

*-This got quiet x3

-------------------------

Oh yea. Ya two fell down the stairs. I don't know what was happening when I was trying to co-...
AH SHOOT THE RICE!!! BE RIGHT BACK!

He sprints to the kitchen while flapping his wings to run faster. I doubt hooves have traction on hard floors, he stretched his wing at a door frame to help him stop and get to the rice fast. He sees the rice was barely done, but he stirs to prevent the burning. He also notices it did,t had enough sauce so he adds a bit more plus a bit of water and stirs again.

Thunder Spin

((Aaaaaah I missed almost everything))

Candy came back to reality again, after falling on Scarlet. She found herself by the stairs. She didn't remember anything, moving from the stairs herself, not even what she was thinking about!

ScarletInk

*Scarlet notices the mare wandering around and almost facehooves herself: Candy was involved in the falling too, but she completely forgot about her!*

Hey, Candy, over here! *waving at her*

Go Up