My Little Pony cellphone game! Post your GL Live usernames!

Started by Iodine, 2012 Nov 08, 14:42:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesing

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Nov 13, 06:59:20
Quote from: applesing on 2012 Nov 13, 06:09:55
Oh.. Hopefully it'll be out for Android soon, sure looks promising :)

It is. I'm playing it on my android tablet thing ovO
Oh my!

*downloads* 

Mwahha, I shall rule the world with this app! ovO
They are eating her, and then they are going to eat me! OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

Tiger

Quote from: applesing on 2012 Nov 13, 07:03:54
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Nov 13, 06:59:20
Quote from: applesing on 2012 Nov 13, 06:09:55
Oh.. Hopefully it'll be out for Android soon, sure looks promising :)

It is. I'm playing it on my android tablet thing ovO
Oh my!

*downloads* 

Mwahha, I shall rule the world with this app! ovO

The real jerkish thing is
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Nov 12, 12:27:31
Celestia is a jerk. She already rebuilt all of ponyville yet she asks Twilight to do the same , and she doesn't even give us chests to help us out.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Xeno Aura

Yeah, came out on November 9th for Android.

iOS release: November 8th
Android release: November 9th
Season 3 Premiere: November 10th

Nicely executed. :P

Aaah, Kindle Fire uses Micro USB, not Mini USB like mine does. Micro are a bit rarer, Mini is used by quite a few devices. (Such as PS3's for its controllers.) It can't have an SD card put into it?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Nov 13, 07:49:19
Aaah, Kindle Fire uses Micro USB, not Mini USB like mine does. Micro are a bit rarer, Mini is used by quite a few devices. (Such as PS3's for its controllers.) It can't have an SD card put into it?

I don't think so. I may come onto the forum using my Kindle Fire's browser and see if it's possible for me to download it using the browser.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Xeno Aura

Yeah, I think the main thing is getting the APK onto the tablet in the first place, then the installer program should work?

Doctor Light

Hey, I like Doctor Who, writing, playing and singing music, badminton, and MLP.

Julius

Guys, here's a tip.

You're all gamers, so I take it you know what the clock trick is.

Well... It works.

I'm Level 60 (Max Level), I have every shop and pony that can be purchased with bits, and I have Rarity.

:]

It's awfully slow though. And I'm only doing it because the darn thing says I'm offline when I try to buy bits and gems. :s
Purr~

applesing

Ehm, yeah most games works with that simple trick :P

Honestly one of the things I used in many games like this, I'm only level 5 so far tho..
They are eating her, and then they are going to eat me! OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

Flamestriker

I'd play the game, but I don't have an IOS tablet or an android, in fact, I don't have any phone I carry around, nor does anyone in my family.

I'm so very primitive.

But as soon as I get one, I know what I'll be downloading!  :D
[move][/move]

Artaelian

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Nov 13, 12:26:39
Guys, here's a tip.

Well... It works.

I'm Level 60 (Max Level), I have every shop and pony that can be purchased with bits, and I have Rarity.

It's awfully slow though. And I'm only doing it because the darn thing says I'm offline when I try to buy bits and gems. :s

I honestly dont know what the clock trick is... could you explain it to me?
Pre-Alpha test characters:
Fireshot (unicorn), Sunshine Blaze (pegasus)

Salveon

Quote from: Artaelian on 2012 Nov 13, 20:55:05
Guys, here's a tip.

Well... It works.

O:

The clock trick is where you go offline, and go into the settings of you iOS device to change the time/date forward/backwards to get the daily bonuses and to cause shops to pay out their bits sooner, along with causing the Daily Free FlimFlam Balloon Pop. It's an exploit in most iOS games, I used it to get Glass Chrome frogs in pocket frogs ALL THE TIMES!
~Salveon

The Silent Wolf

Guys, here's a tip.

Well... It works.

I'm gonna try not to use da Clock Trick, I messed up my wii using it  X3
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Rissian

One these days I'll get an Ipad then I can play this game.  ovO

Book Smarts

I want a Nexus 7 or 10, playing this game would be a breeze  X3

Julius

You need to have the Mane 6 to finish the game. Rainbow Dash is 500 Gems. I can't buy stuff because of a bug.

I'm stuck with 3 Gems every "5 days".

:l

I'm feeling like deleting the game already... But I want to finish the non canon storyline. :/
Purr~

Tiger

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Nov 13, 23:59:54
You need to have the Mane 6 to finish the game. Rainbow Dash is 500 Gems. I can't buy stuff because of a bug.

I'm feeling like deleting the game already... But I want to finish the non canon storyline. :/

Heck, my parents normally don't want me to buy in-game currency because it's a waste of money.

Xeno Aura

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Nov 14, 00:10:35
Quote from: Julius on 2012 Nov 13, 23:59:54

Heck, my parents normally don't want me to buy in-game currency because it's a waste of money.

I don't buy in-game currency, because it's exactly that. :P

applesing

Yeah, I never use in game currency for phone games. It's not really worth it when you know it wont be a habit. I usually buy apps, but I never buy "Extra diamonds" or whatever they sell you for 5-30 bucks. It costs more than the game itself then!  >:/

And no, I'm not talking about this game, but others! Like... some game where you fight against monsters outside of a castle.. I don't know the name  :I

Artaelian

Quote from: Salveon on 2012 Nov 13, 21:30:50
Quote from: Artaelian on 2012 Nov 13, 20:55:05
Guys, here's a tip.

Well... It works.

O:

The clock trick is where you go offline, and go into the settings of you iOS device to change the time/date forward/backwards to get the daily bonuses and to cause shops to pay out their bits sooner, along with causing the Daily Free FlimFlam Balloon Pop. It's an exploit in most iOS games, I used it to get Glass Chrome frogs in pocket frogs ALL THE TIMES!

I tried to see if I could do the clock trick, and well, with my ipad, I cant change the date and time. I go into the correct menu in settings, but it doesnt allow me to change it, its preset to always be at the currently correct date and time. So looks like no clock trick for me.
Pre-Alpha test characters:
Fireshot (unicorn), Sunshine Blaze (pegasus)

Tiger

Go Up