Bug: Empty Stamina Bar

Started by DrifterCrow, 2017 Sep 10, 12:20:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DrifterCrow

Whenever I log in or enter into a new area, my stamina bar decreases automatically to zero. This is more of a problem in areas with enemy mobs than in the more friendlier zones, for you need stamina in order to fight the mobs. Without stamina, you are left defenseless. You can't even sprint away. Luckily enough, this bug doesn't effect the health bar or else everyone would be fainting every second of the game. However, without any stamina in a hostile area, it might as well be a glitched health bar that automatically K.O.'s you.

The point: Please fix the stamina bar to where it just doesn't decreases automatically to zero whenever you enter into a new area or just log in.
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up