things can not get anymore depressing

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2012 Aug 13, 02:07:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

from the start
i went on vacation to a lake in Nebraska. it was fun and all but very windy. so i have the worst sunburn or allergic reaction i dont know what on my foot but it stings like crazy. then last night we had a micro burst and i had to get every one of my friends tents down because they were affraid. so im the only one out there getting tents down with hail and strong wind blowing in my face. so i get all the tents down but i look around and i cant find mine. O: so im looking around and i spot it out of the corner of my eye rolling and flying in the air faster and faster out towards the middle of the lake. so i slept in my new jeep. but of course it has no doors or anything like that. but thats not the worst part. i had a 1200 dollars guitar and my iphone in my tent and right now its at the bottom of the lake. but like i said it gets worst. this i cried my eyes out >.<

i come home and i look to check on my beardies and my pregant female had passed away. she was digging under a rock i had in my tank and the sand must of have given weight and collapsed on her. her name is bree she will be for ever missed :'(.
so my life is in a wreck right now X3 :l

Rissian

2012 Aug 13, 04:17:21 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 16, 17:32:08 by Trege
I can see how that vacation was a mental wreck  :c and losing a pet is way worse then losing objects I've lost a lot of pets in my life courtesy of the dirt road out here it sucks but the good thing about animals is theres always more you can find that you will like just as much as the last pet and theres plenty of them out there in the world an important thing to note is, a good cure for depression can often be happy music of any kind.

But the most important thing is to try and cheer up that's the best cure for depression.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Lord of Madness

sounds like a scene from the movie/book a series of unfortunate events.

Book Smarts

Sorry to hear about this, I hope everything turns around for you   :c

Giggle Tail

Oh man....sorry to hear about all that, especially the part about your pet.  It always hurts to come home only to find a pet died, especially when it's not from natural causes  :'(
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

Lary

Cheer up, bro. It could always be worse.

That baby might've been a hamster genetically bred to take over the world with Seahorses - ushering a new era where males of all species give birth instead of females.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Aug 13, 09:08:52

That baby might've been a hamster genetically bred to take over the world with Seahorses - ushering a new era where males of all species give birth instead of females.
^-^

Salveon

I feel bad for you. At this point the only thing I can offer is a saying my Mum always told me "Everything happens for a reason". So maybe some good will come out of it or something in the future. Just keep looking forward, and never collapse in on yourself.  ^-^
~Salveon

Tekner

I know how you feel, at least about the last part.
I was out biking my dogs because the power was out for a little bit while our solar panels were being worked on. I must have biked too far in the heat because just as I was almost home, one of my dogs collapsed on the grass and couldn't get up. I tried picking him up, but his entire body was limp. And he was apparently bleeding from his mouth. I rushed him to the vet and found out he got heat stroke and when he collapsed he bit his tounge (thankfully that was the reason for the bleeding as opposed to something else.) After cooling him off, we found out he was deaf, blind, and dumb. We had to let him go. He will be missed dearly D:.

Stitchin Time

Aw, man. I'm so sorry. :c Just remember, keep hope alive.

Flamestriker

I feel so sorry for you! But remember, it could have been much worse. Killer robotic pizzas could have come down from the sky and killed all of humanity.  ovO I always am told to look pon the bright side, and look, at least the experience is over, and your pet will always be dearly missed.
[move][/move]

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Aug 13, 18:06:15
I was out biking my dogs because the power was out for a little bit while our solar panels were being worked on. I must have biked too far in the heat because just as I was almost home, one of my dogs collapsed on the grass and couldn't get up. I tried picking him up, but his entire body was limp. And he was apparently bleeding from his mouth. I rushed him to the vet and found out he got heat stroke and when he collapsed he bit his tounge (thankfully that was the reason for the bleeding as opposed to something else.) After cooling him off, we found out he was deaf, blind, and dumb. We had to let him go. He will be missed dearly D:.
im sorry  :c

man depressing thread X3

Lord of Madness

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Aug 14, 02:19:52
Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Aug 13, 18:06:15
im sorry  :c

man depressing thread X3

*literally sadness everywhere here...*

Tekner

There is something to be said about these events, however. It is a bittersweet reality, but losing a loved one is as big a gift as it is a loss. It isn't until we lose someone that we realize what we really had. As cliche as it seems, it couldn't be farther from the truth. Fortunately I know how to control my emotions very well and am able to view the tragedy from a mostly logical perspective. I see it as unfortunate and take in the lessons learned from it. Am I sad? Yes. Do I long for him to return? Never. I know dang well he isn't coming back and as hard as it is to accept, the sooner you do, the easier it gets. Trust me.

Tara

That is absolutely horrible! D: I wish I cold say something to make you feel better, but I'm never good at that.

But look! Cute fuzzy animals doing silly things!  :D ...Mostly kitties.

Spoiler: show

(spoilered because it's like 3 youtube video boxes)

Cute fuzzy animals make everything better, right? c:
I have no idea what the cutie mark of my ponysona should be yet, because in the real world I still have no idea what my passion is. :P

Giggle Tail

Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Aug 14, 05:27:38
There is something to be said about these events, however. It is a bittersweet reality, but losing a loved one is as big a gift as it is a loss. It isn't until we lose someone that we realize what we really had. As cliche as it seems, it couldn't be farther from the truth. Fortunately I know how to control my emotions very well and am able to view the tragedy from a mostly logical perspective. I see it as unfortunate and take in the lessons learned from it. Am I sad? Yes. Do I long for him to return? Never. I know dang well he isn't coming back and as hard as it is to accept, the sooner you do, the easier it gets. Trust me.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog, but it's nice to see you can remain positive about it  :')

Wish I could do that, but sadly I'm extremely emotional  :\
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

Fudgemuffin

They say time heals all wounds, just try your best to remain positive. I know it might be hard, but it's easier to smile than frown. Rain must fall in every garden for the plants to grow.

Firefly

dude, I could never have imagined for this to happen to someone I know  DD:

but hey, try to lighten up XD I like what Lary said in the front page  ovO but there might be other possibilities apart from that  ovO

now, just try to calm down I get a hang of life :) learn from this experience and take note of other possibilities of an accident for future camps like that, if possible, for anything you do in the future  lol I know it's not my say as I always leave my phone in the washing machine (for like 8-9 times already, which means that I've wasted 8-9 phones  :I ) and not learn from my experiences at all  :c , but I just hope that you'll not be one of those peeps who do that  lol

Cheers  ;)
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Firefly on 2012 Aug 14, 22:52:28
dude, I could never have imagined for this to happen to someone I know  DD:

but hey, try to lighten up XD I like what Lary said in the front page  ovO but there might be other possibilities apart from that  ovO

now, just try to calm down I get a hang of life :) learn from this experience and take note of other possibilities of an accident for future camps like that, if possible, for anything you do in the future  lol I know it's not my say as I always leave my phone in the washing machine (for like 8-9 times already, which means that I've wasted 8-9 phones  :I ) and not learn from my experiences at all  :c , but I just hope that you'll not be one of those peeps who do that  lol

Cheers  ;)
^-^ greatly appreciated

Go Up