Plushie Adventures: A New Adventure

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Sep 20, 00:08:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

SSP: Aw thanks. That's great I hope it will stay that way.

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Hehe for sure. You hungry?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

SSP: I'm fine. Nice place yah got here.

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Really?  X3 Thanks.
Its a pretty small apartment. I kinda like it cause I can find everything quicker. Just feels cosy for me. Still, I wish to move out soon. I am used to here, but it is kinda dangerous.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

SSP: Dangerous? Dangerous how?

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Well... there are pony gangs and stuff and they are troublemakers. Sometimes fights happen and it gets nasty, and the sheriffs have to come in to stop it. Right now nothing much of that is happening now, which is good. At least some peace and quiet.

Super sayian pony

SSP: hmm Ok then lets just hope that doesn't happen soon

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Heh yea. Well good news is nothing happens to us since we pretty much bother nopony here.

So... want to play some video games?

Super sayian pony

SSP: Sure sounds fun.

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Peace picks up the living plushie and takes it to the living room. he turns on his N64 where he was playing Super Mare-io 64. He switches to Mare-io Party and takes a second controller.

My mom probably be back in like another 10 minutes, so lets have fun.

Super sayian pony

SSP: Yeah lets do this.
*SSP and Peace start playing Mare-io*

SCIENCE!!

MMTfan1

(Mind if I join this RP?)

Plushies:

Name: Honey Treats
Plushie Species: Pegasus
Description: Tan coat with honey-colored hair. 
Where in Equestria they where made: Canterlot

Normal Ponies:

Name: Blue Cloud
Species: Pegasus
Description: Blue coat with dark blue hair.  Has a cutie mark consisting of a gray thundercloud with lightning bolt. 
Back-Story:  Was born in Ponyville and grew up there, moved to Cloudsdale, where he worked on the weather team in Cloudsdale for many years before he moved back to Ponyville, where he works on their weather team.
any other things for your pony  Blue loves to fly fast, especially when doing his job as weather pony.  He can be a bit of a workaholic.  He's usually friendly, but does have quite a temper.
(PS: I'll only bring in Blue if others join the RP and make plushies)

Super sayian pony

((go ahead start when your ready MMT))

SCIENCE!!

MMTfan1

Honey Treats is sitting on a shelf at a toy store in Canterlot.  Nopony is aware of her sentience, and she wants to keep it that way for now. 

Super sayian pony

*SSP's ear twitches as if he knows of another plushie like him*

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

*-great to see you ready to RP @MMTfan1
------------------------------

After a few minutes of playing.
You ever played video games before? Hopefully you are having fun.

Super sayian pony

SSP: No I haven't played video games before but I feel like I have. But yeah I am having fun.

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Peace was having a good time until he hears footsteps approaching, and they were familiar to him.

My mom is home. Act like a plushie.

Super sayian pony

*Goes limp when Peace's mom comes in*

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

The door can be heard jiggling and then the door opens.
I am back.

Hi mom again.

The mom places the groceries on the table and notices Keeper having a second controller on the floor.

And why you have 2 controllers?
Oh... uh... was just doing something and needed 2 controllers to do it.

She turns around while Peace blushes in embarrassment. He decides to turn off the game and take the plushie back to his room where he can safely talk to the plushie.

Go Up