Hiya ponies. Looking some advice and tips for an OC

Started by CrescentSnow, 2015 Jan 23, 03:54:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CrescentSnow

I have a an OC's I have thought of but need some tips on for a talent.

I was thinking of running my OC ToastedAlmond as a pegasi. I am on a mind block to think of what her Talent could be. I chose her name because toasted almond coffee is my favorite. Perhaps something do with coffee as her talent?

Wouldn't it be weird for her to have coffee as talent as a Pegasi?

Tiger

Buddy, it's okay to give your pony whatever kind of talent, whether it's a pegasus, unicorn or earth pony  ^-^ It's your OC!

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Kelvin

hello there~
Welcome to this forum~  :D
You can explore here to find some fun stuff~
And feel free to meet some new friend  :3
have fun~~
and participate to my "big" project~ http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13767.0

[move]
game    is    downloadable    naoooooo~                                                     server    will    open    on    January    24th   -   26th                                                    thanks  4  yur  visitin~  :3[/move]
hmm 15 months

Elphyda

Hey there, CrescentSnow!  Welcome to Legends of Equestria!  Please feel free to read our Forum Rules, and check out what our community has to offer.  You can check if an Open Server Weekend (abbreviated "OSW") is by checking the General News section. 

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see you from the 24th to 26th of this month in the open server so don't forget to download the game once it will be released the 22th (it's avaiable now!) in the download page. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D

Heh, a coffee talent? You made me remember another mod that has a kind of obsession with it.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up