Final Fantasy

Started by Chromastone64, 2015 Mar 26, 08:34:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

Not sure if there's been a topic for this yet, kupo ^-^
So far, of the main series, IX and X are my favourites.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

XIII, brah.

I really don't think it deserves the hate that it gets..... I've played 3, 6, and 7, and I actually enjoy 13 more.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Chromastone64

XIII was the first universe I played start to finish.
...Well, I never actually beat XIII, but came really close. Still stuck on some giant samurai robot in Eden.
And I don't care what anyone says; I think Sazh, Hope, and (in the later games) Snow were awesome.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Mar 26, 10:25:53
XIII was the first universe I played start to finish.
...Well, I never actually beat XIII, but came really close. Still stuck on some giant samurai robot in Eden.
And I don't care what anyone says; I think Sazh, Hope, and (in the later games) Snow were awesome.

Giant Samurai Robot? Can't remember that one, how far were you, and who were you playing as?

And I agree, Sazh, Hope, and Snow were awesome characters. I loved how more awesome Hope became in 13-2.

Chromastone64

That Yaag Rosch guy was piloting it. I'd find a pic, but I'm using my phone.
But off the top of my head, there's only three characters I'm a not huge fan of. Lightning was a little bit annoying because of her attitude, but these next two are basically nitpicks: Mog and Chocolina. With Mog, it's his/her/hir/WHATEVER's voice. And Chocolina REALLY need to get some normal clothes.

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Mar 26, 10:47:14
That Yaag Rosch guy was piloting it. I'd find a pic, but I'm using my phone.
But off the top of my head, there's only three characters I'm a not huge fan of. Lightning was a little bit annoying because of her attitude, but these next two are basically nitpicks: Mog and Chocolina. With Mog, it's his/her/hir/WHATEVER's voice. And Chocolina REALLY need to get some normal clothes.

The Proudclad? Last I remember, that was his personal gunship.

Chromastone64

That might be it. Oh, and BARTHANDULUS CAN GET LOST. But XIII unfortunately has my most hated video game character ever.
JHIL. FREAKING. NABAAT.

KirbyFluttershy

A Final Fantasy Thread huh? I've played Final Fantasy 1-13 except 12. I haven't played or tried 12, but I think I tried the 12 demo before. The only Final Fantasy Game I played the most is Final fantasy XI, a pay 2 play MMORPG if you asked me. I've also played dissidia 012, the 4 heroes of light, crystal chronicles, and tactics.

I think the most dangerous mob in final fantasy 13 is a gargantuar, but yeah you'll see 10k needles.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

LostSanity

4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 13, 13-2, and 13-3 (Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII) here.

I'll be playing 15 when it comes out FOR SURE.

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

KirbyFluttershy

I have final fantasy xi screenshots, but they're from the past updates in final fantasy XI. some are from pre-abyssea and some are from post-abyssea. If you guys play Final Fantasy XI, you can look for me as Chiririn in Asura server although I'm not playing it atm till I get a job.

The jobs I play as are

As Mage Class:
Summoner (my Main job)
Red Mage
White Mage
Black Mage
and Scholar

As Melee Class:
Samurai
Dragoon
and Paladin
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771