Escape to the Future: The New World [Sign-up]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Nov 12, 22:48:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : wait...which pony are you referring to exactly ? are you talking about the future one? or the demonic one?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

No....... the one at the library before he started screaming at us.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

SandFire

Taking care of the bakery Truffle Cream smiles as she looks at all the treats around. Looking out the window she watches the ponies go about there day. Coming and going to the various shops around the city.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker to Marble: I heard something that a war started and everyone nearly perished without each other.

He can see the entrance to the Neutral City. The ponies look like in line, each individual in their specified race. Even in the Neutral City is there segregation going on outside the walls. There are ways to sort the races to their pie of the city, but that is yet to be found out once they go inside the Neutral City. The walls tower up about 300 feet (100 meters) high. The walls has some slight cracks around showing some age, but still holds youth, which shows how recent the city was built. The brothers decide to stop and looks to the group.

Well... i think we might be separating unless we end up in the center of the city. Want to go straight to the center? Or you guys wanna split up?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

((Already in front of the city? Looks like you time skipped))

The hooded mare picked up her saddlebag and she levitated the wolf on her saddle. She seems to be a unicorn.

She tried to walk to the neatral city with the overweighted wolf because she felt like it may not be a good idea to leave him alone. Even if it's too heavy, she will not give up so easily.

Gamepaw

Game quickly began to miss the warm and safe, cabin. Though he still didn't mind not having to walk anywhere, even if he wasn't sure of the destination.

Misty Fly

Marble : well i wanna go with someone any of you actually to this uhmm place...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-We are kinda at the front. We yet to line up to enter the city.
-------------------------------------------

Peacemaker to Marble: You can go with me and Keeper. We are gonna go to the neutral area first, then we gonna go to the other towns.

Misty Fly

Marble : hmm what about the guard? should we worry about him?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper to Marble: Just the guards of other races. They are still prejudice, even if this is a neutral city.

Peace Keeper

*-Should be a good time to start discussing where we will all start or exploring x3 and also all of us meeting at the front gates. We need to start discussing this in the OOC before we continue so that we are all at the same page.

Julien999

((Apologize))

The unicorn mare was about to enter the town, but instead of going in so easily, the unicorn guard stopped them on their track because of the wolf. The mare tried her best to convince the guard to let the wolf in, eventually making the guard to agree but in one condition: If the wolf make troubles, the mare will be responsible for all.

Both agreed and the mare now walk on the street of unicorns.

Gamepaw

Game eyed the guard cautiously as he waddled after the pony who had both gave him some of the best food he had eaten in weeks and then ruined all the good moments with walking.

Julien999

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2017 Apr 05, 15:59:04
Game eyed the guard cautiously as he waddled after the pony who had both gave him some of the best food he had eaten in weeks and then ruined all the good moments with walking.
((I believe you are still on her saddle?))

Gamepaw

(We can just say that the guard wanted to inspect him that is why he is waddlings.)

Peace Keeper

LunarDusk

// Pretty much the whole rp thread went caput  again  o_O
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepaw

Game leaned against the pony who had carried him which helped take some of the weight and strain off his overburdened legs.

Julien999

((Sorry, I am offline. But I can only make little replies because of my internet limit.))

The mare levitated the wolf back on her saddle and then went to see what news the unicorns had before going to the middle of the neutral city.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Gamepaw

Game was thankful to once again have his legs rest from carrying his own weight and nuzzled the neck of the pony carrying him as a show of thanks.

Go Up