Superpowered RP (Sign-Up)

Started by Gamepad, 2015 Aug 26, 14:20:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

_BlazingInfinity

"Nope." said Blue. He use lightning wrap and wrapped her wings to her chest. They would be unwrapped in the morning.

"This is really good toast." he said.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa continued to just stand there. Completely bewildered by what just happened. "You know what? No. No. You're going to just completely ignore me? I don't think so."

Boa climbed up a building, whichever ones were still standing from what had happened. He could still see them, well into the distance. He just needed to be in range. 400 Feet was all he needed. He was not happy with the fact he had been completely ignored by two ponies. He begins running, jumping from building to building. He should really invest in something like a Teleport or Dimensional Door.

_BlazingInfinity

"Well I'm just going to sit here and eat my toast while sparkling my horn." said Blue. (Where does he get the toast you ask. Well he can just teleport the toast from his house to him.)
Toast is amazing.

Nuserame

"Right, so just a non-invasive analysis spell. They only need to be unconscious... Ok that would be easy enough if it weren't for the super powers."

"But then again the payment is substantial and its all for the advancement of SCIENCE! Sending a letter about this town to the university was a good idea."

Slate Grey continues to mutter as he is fitting himself into a thick, padded cloth outfit.

"Hope this armor holds up as well as the last time" he continues as he fires up a spell which covers him in a heavy suit of iron-grey plate armor, leaving only a narrow eyeslit uncovered. He slung his pair of saddlebags over the whole thing and exited his tent, prepared for a messier day than usual.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

_BlazingInfinity

"Well lets get back to bed!" he said. He teleports Brave to her house and teleports himself to his house.
Toast is amazing.

LunarDusk

As Lunar continued running his feet started to shred against the ground causing the dirt of remaining  ice cream to fly to both sides when he neared the town.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

_BlazingInfinity

"Well I'm just going to go to bed." said Blue. There was no one around to fight so he really only had to go to sleep now.
Toast is amazing.

Go Up