Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix - Who's excited?

Started by 0jackie0, 2013 Jul 21, 23:29:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

0jackie0

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_Final_Mix

Yep, they're finally releasing it outside of Japan, despite the voice acting already being in english. Its not the coolest thing ever, but me and my wife are fans of the main series. (Never felt like playing the handheld games)

We already preordered it and wonder if anyone else was doing the same.

So, did you? Is it even worth it, in your opinion?

Sea Foam

"Another new feature includes an Event Skip option, allowing the player to skip cutscenes already seen."

This.

This was the only thing wrong with Kingdom Hearts.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Mr. Gency

I can't wait to fight Unknown.
Quote from: 0jackie0 on 2013 Jul 21, 23:29:04Never felt like playing the handheld games
You should at least play Dream Drop Distance. It's pretty much a recap of the story thus far. And there's a lot of story you missed out on by not playing the handheld games.
Quote from: Sea Foam on 2013 Jul 23, 02:44:22
"Another new feature includes an Event Skip option, allowing the player to skip cutscenes already seen."

This.

This was the only thing wrong with Kingdom Hearts.
I remember not realising that KH2 had skippable cutscenes until I accidentally pressed start during one in Christmas Town.

Fun times.

Well, not really.
The best part of a stealth game is sitting in a dark corner, listening to some guards talk about mundane things.

moonbeam16

0jackie0

8D I didn't even know it was including that. Sweeeeet.

I don't buy them mainly because I don't want to spend what little money I have. xD; But when I want the story, I just go on to the game wiki and read up on it, so I get the gist of it.

Nightmare702

I hope to get it first day it comes out!  :D
~Deleted, wat?~

Go Up