STRANDED (Sign-up RP)[CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : yes i dont know what a capsule is because i didnt came here with others i somehow woke up here i dont know if there are others on this island and who am i? honestly i wish i knew that myself
Magic...

Gamepad

Game wagged, he liked getting carried as it didn't hurt his paws and he liked food cause he likes eating, he was in a win-win scenario. Nodding lightly, the overweight wolf got into a bit of a begging pose.

Peace Keeper

I can see you accept the help. I thank you.

Cheveyo prepares to lift Game to his back. Knowing it is going to be a hefty work, he uses most of his strength to try to move him until he feels comfortable balancing Game on him. The weight was a bit hefty for him. However he is still able to carry him around.

Alright. Let's go get food. Lead me to any food you can smell.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepad

The overweight wolf sniffed the air and looked around, he couldn't find anything he liked but maybe the ponies would enjoy them.

Pointing to a direction, he hoped the pony would be able to move with him on his back.

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo now moves on the the direction that Game is pointing to. Being a heavy wolf, his steps were sort of heavy, and slow.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : by the way what is a capsule anyway?
Magic...

PlatinumJoystick

"This is kind of like a waterproof
survival boat, I guess. It allows ponies to safely get to shore if a ship sinks. Apparently, it doesn't matter which shore."
Joystick decided to focus on the past topic. "So you don't remember anything? No name, no ID, nothing? That's really strange.

You woke up here? After we look around, would you mind taking me where you woke up? Maybe that could help jog your memory. Oh, yeah, speaking of, see any crates or kits around? Hold on, there we go."
Joystick spotted the supplies, telekinetically lifting it into a more open part of the capsule.

"Wanna crack it open, see what's inside, and answer my other questions before we take it to the others?
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Misty Fly

Marble : that sounds nice but the thing is i know who i am its just i dont remember anything before i was 7 i dont know how i got this mark so thats why i dont know myself
Magic...

PlatinumJoystick

"Well, let's get to introductions, then. My name is Joystick, how about you?" He started with the formalities,  ready to sink his metaphorical teeth into more in depth questions after getting those out of the way.

Gamepad

Game looked up at the trees, noticing the large brown objects hanging from them. Putting a paw on the pony's head he tried to make the pony look up at them.

Peace Keeper

Huh?

Cheveyo looks at Game and he looks at something. He starts to follow what the wolf is looking and sure enough he spotted some fruits up on a tree.

So that is food? Since you can smell food very well, I suppose it is safe to eat. Now... to get them down.

He puts Game gently on the ground as Cheveyo walks up to the tree. With his right hind hoof only, he bucks the tree and the tre vibrates, but not enough to shake its fruits off since it is a flexible tree. He tries again using both hind legs and the tree now shakes violently, and fruits start falling off. The fruits fall with a strong thud with one hitting Cheveyo with a knocking sound. He feels the pain with a moan and rubs his head.

These fruits are hard. Like a rock they are. Are these even food?aaahhhh painful.

Gamepad

Game, having had one of them fall near him, inspected the fruit. Nudging it slightly and feeling something move around inside.

The overweight wolf put his paw on top of the fruit and pressed down, his immense weight easily cracking the hard fruit in half and allowing a white liquid to poor out.

Peace Keeper

After a moment of massaging his head, he sees Game with a coconut and actually cracks it seeing the liquid poor out.

Wait there is some liquid in there. Is this what the canine smelled? Perhaps it can be water or some sort of drinkable liquid. So perhaps it can be important to us. Now to carry some back.

Cheveyo takes a large leaf that is laying near him and takes some coconuts on the leaf to wrap up. He now holds it in his mouth. He then goes to Game and tries to carry over him again with some struggle. He then gives Game the coconut he had and begins his way back to the spot.

Gamepad

Game held onto the coconut, resting it between his paws and the back of the pony's neck. While not the nicest smelling or tasting, food is food.

Misty Fly

Marble : i am Marble...
Magic...

PlatinumJoystick

"Now that introductions are out of the way, let's get this thing open." Joy removed the lid, examining the contents of the crate.
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39
*Each capsule was also equipped with survival kits that can last a group of 6 ponies about 2 weeks with rations, portable shelter, some recreational activities, emergency med kit, a flair gun, a large reflective sheet, a radio transmitter, and a water neutralizer*

"This is exactly what we were looking for, right here. Radio, flares, food, medical supplies. That's a heck of a bounty. Nothing that won't be missed, though, a little disappointing. Let's take this to the others before they start wondering what's taking so long."

Joystick had Marble help him carry the crate back to the group. "Where's the authoritative buck at? He'd want to see this."

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo is near the site carrying the leaf full of coconuts and Game on his back. He drops the coconuts and lays Game softly. He lays forward to recover for a bit.

(Wow. I never knew a wolf can come in that size as well. Nature does give surprises.)

PlatinumJoystick

"Hey!" Joystick shouted to Cheveyo, trotting closer to him. "The capsule was a gold mine. Come back and check out what we got when you're ready. You won't urgently need the coconuts, by the way." Without waiting for Cheveyo, Joy went back to the crate, taking another look at its contents.

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo hears the news from Platinum and speaks to himself.

A gold mine? Thinking confused. He remains on the ground getting more of his rest.

PlatinumJoystick

Joy thought to himself as he waited for Cheveyo. Isn't it strange that I'm trapped on an island with these ponies and I know only one of their names? If I'm surviving with these guys, I need something more than things like 'authoritative buck'.

Go Up