STRANDED (Sign-up RP)[CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MrSpyro

"Everypony, stand back!" Mind Games commanded. A bright pink beam of energy whizzed past the bees, and the swarm diverted its attention away from Marble. Immediately, the black and yellow cloud of death charged towards Games. He simultaneously began charging a spell and praying to Celestia. If the spell failed, he wouldn't be able to run, thanks to this leg. The bees quickly closed the gap between them, and right before the first one could stab his shoulder, a cone of fuchsia light erupted from Games's horn, blowing the bees to smithereens.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Misty Fly

*Marble sees the bees gone and looks at the beehive she is still holding*
Marble : i guess we could use this somehow...
Magic...

Gamepad

Game peered out of the leaves and saw that the bees were no more. Wagging lightly at this he felt something near his tail.

As soon as he noticed it, the thing clamped down on Game's tail as he let out a sharp yelp and moved as fast as he could towards the ponies, the thing still clamped to his tail as he plowed through the sand.

Misty Fly

*Marble Glows her horn and attempts to make something from the beehive*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo gasps for air stopping on the sand seeing the bees disappeared.
*to himself* I should have... checked first.

He looked up to the group.
Thank you all so much. Would have been a very painful recovery. Now we got honey for food. Should be good.

He suddenly hear a cry from the wolf Game who has something in his tail.
I'll help ya out.

He gives chase to the wolf, but out of exaustion he stopped to catch his breath again.
*painting heavily* Somepony... help... him out please...
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*Marble Levitates Gamepaw*
Magic...

Gamepad

(You do realize Game, waddles and weighs about 3x more than he should. If you can't catch him you must be very out of shape.)

Game wiggled as he was levitated up and out of the sand, something still clamped to his tail hard. Himself, panting heavily from the quickened and extended waddle.

B-bop

"Ho there, bark-a-roo!" Calling on her magic, Bebop takes Game from his current handler and calmy carries him over to the water. Gently as possible, she puts him down into the shallow end. Then gradually, very gradually, the pinching feeling lessens. Whatever had clamped onto him releases, shuffling out into the water.

Once the deed was done, she sits Game on the warm sand before walking up herself and giving him a pat.
"I got rhythm
So do you
Let's turn it on and show 'em what we can do!"

Gamepad

Game tested his tail, a bit raw from the clamping thing, receiving a pat on the head, the overweight pet purred lightly.

Misty Fly

Marble : well that works..now lets see here eh what should i do with the beehive?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo walks in a slow pace getting his stamina up from the bee terror.

Well... now that those ordeals are over, guess we can now finish up the shelter. We got honey that we can use as food. That is perhaps our next step to do. We will perhaps need to search for food. But also there is a chance there might be help coming in. So I think we should split into two groups. One group looks for food, while the other group find a way to signal for help. The capsule might have something to help call for help. So I need ponies that will help search for food and the other to create something to reach out for help or a sign for help.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : hello? *she looks at cheveyo and shows him the beehive* what do i do with this?
Magic...

Gamepad

Game, laid down and wagged lightly. He liked the idea of food, but wasn't sure he could get any. He couldn't build a signal either, unless he became apart of it.

Game, opting for the easy approach, nuzzles Cheveyo and lays next to him.

PlatinumJoystick

"I'll go search the capsule. Anyone want to come with me and help look?"

Joystick personally hoped Marble would volunteer, or at least he would be able to get her alone in the near future. He had a few questions for that mare.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at Joystick*
Marble : i,m coming too
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo to Marble: We will save the honey. We may need it for emergencies.

He looks down at Game who is nuzzling him and gets an idea.
A canine like you have a great sense of smell. Perhaps you can aid me in search for food. I'll carry you, and you can point to me the direction of food.

Misty Fly

Marble : hmm well then your right this will come in handy..*she turns to Platinum* you needed something?
Magic...

PlatinumJoystick

Perfect. Joystick thought, with a smile on his face. "Yeah, I'm gonna go search the capsule for supplies. See if there is anything for use while marooned."

Misty Fly

Marble : i.m coming with you then
Magic...

PlatinumJoystick

"Alright, let's go check it out." Joystick proceeded to the capsule, making sure Marble was following him.

When they entered the capsule, Joy turned to face Marble.

"When we first mentioned building a shelter, you said something that striked my interest. You said, "what capsule" when that buck mentioned dragging it in a better spot.

Now, I want to know, if you didn't know what the capsule was, how are you here? Are there other ponies or creatures on the island besides the rest of the group? Who are you?"

Go Up