Google Chrome Errors

Started by Mitzu, 2013 Jul 04, 19:43:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

Ok, the only other possible thing I could recommend is to try using IE in Safe Mode and see if you can work it, and try to download and install/run an antivirus(I recommend Comodo).  I'm personally running out of ideas because i've never heard of anything like this ever happening.

On most computers running Windows you can open Safe Mode prompt by tapping F8 during bootup before Windows starts loading, and select "Safe Mode with Networking".

I have no idea what your problem really could be....

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jul 05, 12:17:18
Quote from: Mitzu on 2013 Jul 05, 12:15:40
But I can't download an antivirus.

The only help I can provide is to say that you might need to rewind your system to a point where it worked.

Yeah, just restore your computer to an earlier time by going to start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore (Just make sure you save anything you don't want to get rid of on a flash drive!). After doing so, try downloading avast! (a free and basic anti-virus program), and then download CCleaner (and use it often! About once every two weeks or so, depends on how much you use your computer). Then after doing all of that, Defrag your computer by going to start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Defragmenter.

But if you weren't able to restore your computer to a long time ago, you may need to reformat it. Completely. Meaning YOU WILL, want to save anything you never want to lose. But doing so requires you to have your Operating System on a disk (XP, Vista, Windows 7, those kind of operating systems). If your computer didn't come with it when you bought it, and you weren't able to anything that I said above, I'm still here for ya.

Mitzu

When I try to rewind it says that C: is damaged.

Pipkin

Sounds to me like you need a new hard drive

Mitzu

The Silent Wolf

Obviously, it is that easy. It's called get money, which is impossible to do if your poor like me, and buy a new hard drive/computer.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

McSleuthburger

I would suggest to try and get everything off your computer (put it on a external drive if you can) (or the only really important things on a flashdrive)

then maybe you could mess around with the hard drive or just get a new one if you had to
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up