Things in Pokemon games I'll never understand

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Aug 05, 08:32:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lord of Madness

2012 Aug 05, 08:32:12 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 28, 01:16:28 by Lord of Madness
All images posted in this thread I will add to the first page  ^-^

Little Judas

Quickly my Lord, try and hide the curse. Before "They" come.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Zygrograxgra

>shoot get of high pressure water
>moderate damage
>shoot a beam of bubbles
>high damage

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Lord of Madness

Darkangel

Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

daswed

On the last picture, they use poke dollars in the pokemon world, which is actually yen, the Japanese currency, 350 yen is like $4.50.

Little Judas

Quote from: daswed on 2012 Aug 05, 09:33:42
On the last picture, they use poke dollars in the pokemon world, which is actually yen, the Japanese currency, 350 yen is like $4.50.

Still a lot if you ask me.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

daswed

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Aug 05, 10:23:21
Quote from: daswed on 2012 Aug 05, 09:33:42

Still a lot if you ask me.

Maybe it´s high quality lemonade.

Book Smarts

daswed

Zygrograxgra

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Book Smarts

Quote from: daswed on 2012 Aug 05, 10:39:02
The bikes are probably made of gold.

Mine is gold with diamond encrusted neon wheels and a nitro boost  lol

Nala Valor

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Aug 05, 10:37:07

funny fact

The max pokedolar you could have is 999999... Each time, you where 1 pokedolar short.

Book Smarts

Chishio Kunrin

Gen 1, when you're in Pewter City, the guy who drags you to the rock type gym.

He walks off-screen toward a dead end, where a brick wall is, and disappears.

I must cite my source. That's a page from a Pokemon fan manga called Mokepon. It's so awesome. :3
The main character, Atticus Brent, is 14 years old, so he's 4 years late on going on a Pokemon adventure. His mom forced him to. He doesn't know a single thing about pokemon, and he breaks all the rules we wish we could've broken and questions everything we've questioned. He ran away from a trainer battle because the guy had nothing but metapods, he climbed a cliff without a pokemon who knew climb, and he went off the path in a forest to take a shortcut through the trees.

I'll only link to it in PM because one of the Team Rocket members is a pottymouth.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

daswed

Spoiler: show

Spoiler because the comic is long.

Dreadnaught 308

Hello, I'm The Doctor

Blues-Music

1.Diglet can use scratch.
2.Blazekin is the final evoloution of torchic
3.Can fly all around the region with you're pokemon.Can't get it to fly you over tiny cliffs , and small trees.
4.Proffesor oak knows the name of every pokemon.Forgets the name of his grandson.
5.Burning , cutting ((Scratch , and other moves)) , or shooting a pokemon with lasers has its body fully intact , and it just "Faints"
6.Bikes are for a million pokedollars yet tiny monsters that have enough power to rule the world are free.
7.In pokemon black , and white a bunch of preschoolers battle you with pokemon.5 year old preschoolers.How old did you have to be to get you're pokemon?10 years old.
8.Can jump down cliffs without it hurting.Somehow the cliff is too high for you when you try to get back up.
9.You can use a move against pokemon normally.You need a gym badge to use it on trees.
10.Lavender town.
11.you can use cheat codes to have a battle with proffesor oak.He has a high level team of pokemon + the pokemon you , and you're rival never chose fully evolved((Now we know what happens to them.))Yet such an epic battle was not implemented in the game unless you do the cheat.
12.A 10 year old boy quits school , gets a monster to fight for him , gets more monsters by fighting them , takes down the most skilled fighters ever , becomes the champion of his entire continent , and climbs up a giant mountain filled with powerful monsters in another continent waiting for challengers.10 years old.
13.Ditto could be a failed experiment of the cloning of mew ((Pm me to know the explanation.))
14.Tons of bird , and bee pokemon.The old man still doesn't know where eggs come from.
15.You can save you're pokemons life for free.a million for a bike.
I could go on , but this will be the longest post ever.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Dreadnaught 308 on 2012 Aug 05, 12:36:51

Cliffs according to Mokepon:
Spoiler: show

The protagonist's rival jumped down from that cliff with skill. Meanwhile, the protagonist is in that situation because he backed off the cliff without realizing.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

In game, the S.S Anne is technically land locked  :o

Go Up