What are you listening to?

Started by McSleuthburger, 2012 Mar 19, 17:55:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TheUnfunctionJunction

Fenrisulfr

I mainly listen different types of metal like: Ensiferum, Wintersun, Korpiklaani, Disturbed, etc. then some darker ones: Chelsea Grin, XavlegbmaofffassssitimindutroabcwapwaeiippohfffX (yes dat is a band name)
But now I'm into this:
The music video is a bit weird
In my sword i trust, that is the way of the warrior
(Formerly known as n.W.o Rorschach)

marshmallowfluff

I've been obsessed with todrick hall lately
Discord: Marshy_fluff (#4884)

Feel free to add me! And look for me in LOE, I need friendos! <3

DrifterCrow

Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

EspiraPhoenix

whatmustido

Quote from: Fenrisulfr on 2017 Aug 30, 16:23:26I mainly listen different types of metal like: Ensiferum, Wintersun, Korpiklaani, Disturbed, etc. then some darker ones: Chelsea Grin, XavlegbmaofffassssitimindutroabcwapwaeiippohfffX (yes dat is a band name)
But now I'm into this:
The music video is a bit weird

I love metal. Listening to Immortal right now.

Princess Cadance YT

Probably very different from the songs that get's posted usually here. :)
I got some other songs too, that I love, but I wouldn't post it here because I want my song pick fitting to PG13. ;)

I really love this song, hope someone enjoys it too. ;) (\ô/)

TiaEtterna

Vulpes93

angrymerc29

been on a home/mashup binge all night tonight :D

Night Striker

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

AudioWaveDasher

PAPER WHITE
&t=24s

FLY INTO THE NIGHT
&t=47s

Night Striker

Considering it's the month of Nightmare Night, this is a pretty cute song to listen to ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Night Striker

Will always love Payday 2 <3

Go Up